New iOS KaW App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. yes it does no rewards from last event means we cant keep growing as we cant enchant our event eq while others already have it its not fair to anybody and driod gets first place omg so lopsided its not funny
    this games been lopsided for years but now its even worse

2. Kid. Breathe. Everyone got rewards. If you didn't then email support@athinkingape.com
    No one can enchant their equipment yet unless they have the chestplate until 4pm pst. Its not a Apple or Android thing. All of this has been said by the devs in these forum threads. Relax.

3. oh so how long have you been playing a month lol well i been playing since the game came out pretty much ive seen how ata works you have not

4. I've been playing off and on for 3 years. I answered your question and now we're off topic. Bye.

5. Someone give that child his lolipop already, smells awful with all this salt in the air.

6. Well it really seems a risk to buy a bunch of old iDevices to play some alts at home or at work, using wireless local network access instead of mobile cards, hmm.
    On the other hand: iOS 7, 2010. Come on.

7. Why would you need multiple devices for alts?

9. Haven't received my Health crystals and a few mistakes on thread Grant.

10. boba-fet stop being a troll and get real the devs messed up big time this time dont deny it

11. Your banner shows how ignorant you are, apple is getting the health crystal rewards as soon as the NEW APP comes out. If you can't read a simple thread you should probably just quit posting on forums.

12. Could you repeat that? Couldn't hear you over the sound of all those tears streaming onto the floor.

13. you dont get iether i guess droids are way ahead of event now ios users will get crap from this event because droids already enchanted there EQ duh

14. What are you smoking?

15. One does not buy old I devices to play kaw. One accumulates devices as one upgrades to more recent models. Main transfers and alts stay or move to old device
    Obviously I'm not buying new devices that can be fully updated for each account. And I know I'm not the only one.
    So alts are dead for many. Or stuck on PC which limits use. But ah well.

16. I think it's crying over the fact to enchant last events equipment he has to wait until 1600 pst, boo freaking hoo.

They gave people an extra day to enchant it to whatever slot they want, so smalls could maybe get to lv 3 castle as I seen complaints about that as well.

Nothing but a buncha whiny brats demanding for more nowadays.

17. Having a level 7 or so chestplate or other item doesn't put them ahead of anyone or really help them in this current event in any way. You really needa relax and stop posting useless jargon on forums.

18. im on ipad 3 its ios 9 its not an alt

19. Who let their kid have their phone?

20. and yes it does have an efect on event as the better Eq you have the better hits you get in return you get bigger drops from each eb