New iOS KaW App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Why not yet? Is it because you voted for Hillary

2. I can't even get kaw open, what's the freaking link

3. Oh goodie another glitch lol

4. this totaly blows crap no rewards for last event from mage now they have updated kaw for ios but wtf about droids getting all there rewards this blows i might delete this game devs cant be fair about things i bet ios users will be put in the toilet now
    yes im pissed

5. Android accounts are getting 5 free xtals as well. Read the OP.

They haven't actually done anything new for iOS that Android isn't getting as well.

Though it's possible they'll have copy and pasted the code or something and iOS will end up in PIMD instead of KaW :lol:

6. Will this account stop working as well now?
    Lost all my iOS alts with the last update. So at least you may force me to finally retire.

7. Simply update to the latest version (once you see the startup message) and you'll be all moved over just fine. You'll also always be able to play on the web version.

8. Lol pls reply to my other post

9. I have not got the link yet, what should I do?

10. Dude learn how to read and think. You get mad over nothing. You probably voted for hillary (if you're even old enough)

11. The link won't show up for a while. We've just submitted the new version to Apple and soon as it's rolled out everywhere we'll send out the startup message. Either later tonight or tomorrow is most likely.

12. Ahhh okay thank you, I've sent a message to support about this, just ignore it 

13. Take your time....... Don't bother to answer feedback either, it's all good. New event time!

14. That's what I did to stop my alts working. Download the last version.
    And funnily it's easier carrying an iOS device than a PC about. Also as I lost all my alts on I devices how do I use multiple accounts on PC without being in breach of tou?

15. You can use multiple accounts on one PC. Just don't tell them you're doing so lol. They're not actively searching for people doing that.

16. ya ive playe many years now because im on ios il lose this last acount thanks devs il not be playing youre game after i lose this acount good job devs on ruining the game

17. Accounts will carry over to the new App automatically. As long as you're on iOS 7 or above you'll be able to play just fine!

PS: We do always advise players to link to either an ATA or Facebook account for easy access.

18. Grant you're allowed to reply to negative posts too :) otherwise how do you fix your problems?

19. this is worse than the election cmon devs droids will be way ahead in this event now
    you should have given all rewards out first then gave a warning of the new update now ios users will screwed you could have done better
    and like i said if this acount gets blocked il never play ata games again
    plus you might lose lots of money for youre mess up

20. It has nothing to do with the event and affects it in no way at all. You need help :?