New iOS KaW App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. When and were, had 6 crystals before downloading new version and still have 6. Forgive me if I'm wrong but 6+5=11

2. You most likely received them about 3/4 days ago as there was an error as everyone received them regardless of device.

3. If this is in fact the case, there should be some notification to show this and I shouldn't still be getting the notification on my loading screen about 5 free crystals for downloading new version. On top of this I've asked through feedback if we should delete old version or not and still await a reply. If anything at all, all I'm seeing is a new cover page on loading but still putting up with the same crap

4. I just Downloaded the new version , but did not receive the 5 crystals as promised , and they just seems to be more and more glitches in last few months.

5. Downloaded new app over 24 hours ago on both iOS devices and neither has received crystals as yet.

6. No xtals here also

7. Lmao so like where's the awesome new stuff?

9. :( still haven't gotten my xtals. Is it just me?

10. I can't access my account on my 5th gen iPod.I downloaded the new app and i could still log on yesterday.Tried today and i can't log on

11. New app said strategy reborn. Downloaded.

A few new pots and the ally market and off system pvp is still trash. Bombs are still gone, gap is still impossible to bridge for a good off system war, and stripping players still mean nothing.

Change the name to Strategy still dead and put this old horse down.

Re-delete.

12. Hate the new demonic start up screen. Offended

13. It's the same front page that's been on PC for quite a while.

14. The App pic is not the start up screen smh

15. The new app consistently crashes on my iPad2 device running iOS 9.3.5. I reinstalled it but we'll see how long it works. I'm not confident at all that this is going to be a significant improvement, especially since we have yet another copy-paste-(maybe)modify event running. Attention to detail is the first to drop when schedules get tight and fatigue sets in.

Seriously, if you guys are using an Agile development methodology, don't skimp on the sprint retrospective. Take some time to go through feedback and issues identified so you can improve.

16. Hiya Granty,

Where's my 5 FREE Crystals?
    I don't see it in my Oracle

17. Kaw keeps crashing when loading. This is with the new app. Had to delete it and reinstall it 3 times already.

18. Same problem here, too. The app crashes whenever I load it up and I've had to reinstall it several times. This is not looking good for ATA if you drop your long term customers!

19. Works horrible on ipod touch 5g. Crash, reboot and reinstall.