New iOS KaW App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. So is it an upgrade or a new app? ITunes says my app is up to date, but there are 2 new KaW apps in the App Store. What are you supposed to do?

2. Download the new app, the old one will be decommissioned and unusable

3. Do you simply delete the older version or do you need to deauthorize it first like you would if your getting a new phone ?

4. I'm not sure what exactly happened with switching to this new app, but I can tell you that it SUCKS. This new KaW app is SO slow compared to the other one. You guys need to get your crap together and release an update for it. It is absolutely horrendous. Loading icons everywhere!

5. You should be able to delete the old app once you have the new one. Make sure all the things are still there like the oracle as there was some delay with that

6. This is because all the images have not been downloaded from the server yet. As you continue to play the game and your app downloads the images then the loading screens will cease to be.

As for speed, I have noticed no difference in my iPhone 6S. I can hit ebs and other players as easily as before. May I suggest you give it a few days for all the data to download such as images and hopefully they should be the same

7. What's the difference? The name and startup?

8. Is anyone else's slow to load up/do actions or not load at all after downloading new app?

9. OMG! This "new" game is horrendous! Takes ages to complete one action and even then you get error messages, wish I had left the old app on iPad and iPhone.

10. Still not got my 5 free crystals, got awesome new graphics and gameplay though, oh wait, just the loading screen has changed, still same crap of offering free crystals and waiting for devs to take their fingers out and give them out 1 by 1

11. Took a look and you definitely did receive them.

12. Hey I've upgraded and played on the new app but no health crystals yet? I downloaded it about 6 hours ago at least, was counting on them for PVP

13. Grant, have you considered the possibility that your software for monitoring accounts is the thing bugging out. Not people being stupid and unable to recognise +5 to xtals?

14. 100% sure on that one. The items are clearly listed as added, and others have realized they got them after we mentioned they may have come in before actually updating.

15. I can vouch for the apes on this one. I got my 5 xtals before downloading the new app but also didn't get a message. So when I got the new app I checked my xtals countage and it had been upped +5. I doubt they would use "buggy" software considering how much money they would put into their software/servers to keep our game running.

16. Grant you were featured in my most recent thread go check it out :lol:

17. How come all the xtals I have on old version don't have them on new version?? I did receive the 5 you gave me , but my own xtals didn't transfer. You trying to say delete old version so all my xtals disappear. And just keep the 5 you gave ? Lol

18. I dont think i got The 5 free XTALS... Also The last event equipment Regard was really not well fix... Your preview Regards Where saying different for more than 10 days... Grant you welcome To Pm the details about my free XTALS.. Thx

19. I definitely got the free 5 xstals but the xstals I had before did not transfer as far as I can see. Grant can you please check this as it seems that here is the best place ATM to get it checked. Cheers. 