New iOS KaW App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. If you're using Kingdoms at War on an iOS device, within the next day or so you'll see a startup message with a download link for a new version of Kingdoms at War.

When you see this message, click to download and install the new KaW application. You will need this new version to continue playing.

When you install and play the new version of Kingdoms at War you will receive 5 FREE HEALTH CRYSTALS as a token of our appreciation.

For users on Android, Amazon, or PC, you're already all good to go and won't have to do anything. You'll also get the same5 FREE HEALTH CRYSTALS the next time you log in.

After installing the new version you'll have two versions of Kingdoms at War on your phone. Once you've logged in with the new version, you can then delete the old version you were previously using.

Thank you for your understanding

Notice

Many players received their 5 Free Health Crystals through a startup thanking them for being on the latest version even prior to updating to the new version of the Game on iOS. If you're not seeing the reward after updating, this is why. Rest assured you did get your 5 Crystals.

PS: Be sure to update soon as the old version will no longer work in the very near future.

2. Sounds fancy :) Hopefully this helps fix some issues

3. Could we get a little tease as to what these new features may be? :D

4. Interesting, looking forward to the new features! :)

5. Tell u what we HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE GAME GOOD LUCK ALL

6. I hope this is true but I won't be holding my breath.

Looking forward to seeing what these new features will be.

And thanks for the xtals. :)

7. So sorry, that was indeed copied over from when we had to do this same transfer with PIMD recently. Though we're continuing to work on improving KaW moving forwards.

8. :lol: :lol:
    My post got deleted, you can at least reply to it rather than hiding away and facing the truth?

9. What if I play on an old iPhone that cannot update to the new iOS

10. Hahannanamdkxk

THIS WAS COPY AND PASTED TOO HAHAHA

11. Shame u only fix ios not andriod shows how much u love all of ur community

12. So what about Kongregate accounts? Logged into my alt multiple times and not been given the same rewards. This is happening far to often.

13. Is it really unbelievable?

14. Unfortunately, not really LMABAO.

It's more of a joke tbh. They just finished an event with a bunch of mistakes. You would think they would take extra care for a while to make sure no others were made. Even in simple threads such as this one.

No new content for us :lol:

15. New features sounds cool

16. Give its go now :)

17. Can we play two different acc on two version just saying I wanna know

18. Grant.

You copy and pasted this thread without proof reading it?
    Please reply and confirm this.

19. Any iOS gotten the new app yet? Please tell me they brought the android marketplace to iOS. It takes FORRREVVERRR to sell pots on iOS...

20. Deleted my post too. Nice work Grant.

Players don't tarnish your reputation. You're doing it yourself.

We're not allowed to say something negative now? How about you try replying to the difficult questions instead of hiding.