New Idea of "pay to win"- An alternative to HTE Epic Battle!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by antonio00ro, Sep 17, 2014.

1. No
    Support.
    We were all growing without HTE before that awful promo, get rid of all plunder/more gold ebs. Except Blood Rains.

2. Dude!!! Do you think A.T.A. is a nongovernmental charity organisation?? HTE will never disappear, unless is replaced with something else that will sell and keep the same (or even more) income for the company... this is a business... not a playground from the city-hall! How old are you!? really!!! :|

And as said a thousand times before... with the new lands and upgrades... will take forever to finish them!!

3. I vote for that , devs u should try this idea . Be gd for you and players.

4. anyone else!?? :D :mrgreen: :D bumpy bump!

5. Support ... Current hte format ruin this game

6. HTE for all gives a bigger boost to overall population to even the playing field.

Super plunder spells will limit it so LESS people get plunder and a smaller group of people get the advantage to grow faster.

7. I likr ur idea u must have put a lot of time into it

8. @Infamous
    Dude I understand your frustration, I know is good to grow on others people money! But this gotta stop! U want the adv of faster growing... U have to pay for it! Sorry but that's the right way to do it! Enough of the exploit! Has to end one-day

9. If devs are worried about losing money they could just do this in conjunction with an xtal limit increase

10. I say clan loyalty was starting to decline back when the plunder wars started you did not join a clan if they did not run a pw at least 5/6 times a week so jet is nothing new

11. Bump, pls support guys... Let's make this a reality... Maybe after this 100% spell devs will implement it :)

12. I sooooo agree with this to help end all those hte clans.

13. 100% support. Devs check out possibilities and I may actually give y'all money again in between osws.

14. Oh and I didn't read all the comments so may have been said but ya try and make spell work on bl too pls. bam pvp incentive at same time.