New Idea of "pay to win"- An alternative to HTE Epic Battle!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by antonio00ro, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Just going to put this out there for those struggling with the maths:

100% is the normal rate at which we receive money in regards to this topic. To multiply our winnings 3x we need to have 300% overall. This means a 200% increase is needed. Simple maths I know but so many people got those figures wrong on this thread so just wanted to put it out there.

Also this idea has potential however I have a way to make this spell work in a similar way to HTE.
    The spell when cast is cast upon the clan not upon the user. This enables the clan into a golden rain mode. This increases the plunder by a set % (I think 50-100% is plenty) for 24 hours. This not only still has the risk of use within a clan that SOD has. On top of that it also allows clans to prosper in a similar way that HTE allows rather than just being for one person.

The reason I say 100% is plenty is due to the higher tier ebs that would pay higher than a hit on HTE with just a 100% increase.

24 hours is actually generous and I think this will help move this game out of the pay to win area that KAW is treading on atm. I think 6 hours is actually plenty because think of how many seals you can get through in 6 hours. This would cost 236 nobs per 24 hours overall as opposed to roughly 1000 (If not more)

2. Example: You made a contract with a company that cuts your backyard grass every week... and you pay for it! but every time they cut your neighbor backyard grass also... you don't mind right? as long as your grass is cut, doesn't matter if your neighbor gets it cut for free! is your friend! :roll: yeah is a double edge sword... but depends on how you see things!

The problem with HTE is that you are FORCED to share... there is no other way! that's why all are tempted to go to a clan where "everybody shares" ...more or less in some cases! That's why SoD should remain a drop... like it is now also... and will be a "clan bonus" for everybody to share! + with the use of Gold rain plunder, can be a nice payout!
    So when a SoD is used... everybody will be tempted to buy the spell for a maximum bonus! ...so more sales for ATA!
    And let's face it... a sod will drop maybe 2-3 times a week (or more...idk) so doing HTE with spell active will not make you very rich... you will make about 60b (maybe more with xtall use) for 1eb... (no more items closed) is the same gold you can make with 1 TSG except that is in 1h instead of 6-7 hours! Is not so exaggerated IMO

3. I think you're missing the whole idea here... This is NOT a FREE spell... or mith spell... is a payed spell... with real money!!! same as SoD!! (or you don't buy sods, you just do the "free" ones from clan mates!) If we're gonna do that! why removing HTE in the first place!?
    I think you need to read the post again!!

4. Sod shd go back being a drop. ONLY. Yes i fully support that.
    INDIVIDUAL plunder spell? Damn man this is such a great idea.

Pros:
    - clan loyalty comes back to life
    - eb variety increases
    - ppl will stop taking benefits from YOUR real money. It will be only for you.

Devs cmon u know this is a great idea.

Pros for ata:
    - as it will be an individual bonus, the amount of purchases has to increase in order to satisfy multiple players.

Cratos,
    a regular seal buyer. Lol

5. I'm changing my support to no support. I like the current hte. This spell would officially make a gap between pay and free. You couldn't catch up no matter how active you are.

6. good idea

7. I'm impressed with the layout and time and thought put into this thread. It'd be interesting for sure. One downside is for those that can't afford nobs won't get the benefit of HtE through their fellow clan members that do it to help clan as a whole.

8. Great Idea, very well thought out!
    support

9. I think it is a very well thought idea which is terrific! I just think that some newer players would need rotwb to get started and to help them with their builds. Of course i didn't have hte or rotwb when i started 4 1/2 years ago on my main but i did make it to where i wanted to be! I give full support on your idea, could greatly be used but rotwb should stay.

10. Support for the idea of the spell.

No support for 250% or 4-5 days

I think it should be a mith spell , that costs 6 bars and lasts 6 hours and can only be cast 1 time a day.

Then everyone including hte players who are spending money can benefit.

The problem with the 100% 2 hour slot that we were given was that players couldn't choose when it started.

11. I like the idea. I Support and hope to here this mentioned in the future. Great job!

12. Updated the Original Post, maybe people will get to read it... because i see that many don't read the replies... just post one... :x

13. I like how u prove that regular Haunts stil pay better than TFC. Do u see this devs? You guys are still too conversative. Devs do u wonder y nobody plays The Frozen City(TFC)? The only eb in that series that anyone plays is TSG and a big part of that is banner drops.

14. You don't know what u're taking about... what i've putted in that table there is an average....
    and making 3.8b from haunt... requires to get the pots phases from time to time! otherwise is less then that! plus this is calculated at 1.6h every eb... but now usually haunt is done in 2.5h so way less ebs in 16h... TFC can be done faster then that... in 16 hours you can do 5 if you have a good clan! and then things are changing...

When i made that table, i calculated an average based on activity i have, and a mid-size build! like me... just to make a comparison to how much gold you can make with HTE and how much you could make with the spell, so people can make an idea of what they will get!
    But those amounts can change a lot... because of a lot of factors... so don't take that table as a fact!

Just FYI TFC is the best Epic Battle for Gold, except HTE of course (as time/plunder ratio) if is done b2b in a good clan!! I calculated this a long time ago! Better then Regular Haunt ...trust me!

The reason people are doing only TSG... yes is because of banner drops... and also Rain of Fire... that can change a lot your pay the end!!! and becomes the best pay for an eb!

15. Support!
    This will help other ebs to be more widespread than just hte.