New hte. The so called promo hte needs to be permenant with

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _M_HAWK_MaCHiNE_, Oct 13, 2016.

1. I just did 9 hte 7 with 300%. I didn't make 10 trill. My opinion its not worth spending to run it with latest land release, you don't get your fake gold for real money. I know lots have to feel the same. Show your support on this post. I say we all ban buying seals until the developers make this right. Rember we are what makes this game. If the community bands together we will be heard. There's going to be the haters that flap there gums I'm sure, but we all know this what's needs to be done. Get your real moneys worth for fake gold. Show your support and stop buying till extra bar hte is permanate . thanks for support. Hatters be dumb as always no one can argue with this post.

2. Support!

3. Extra bar permanent. Support

4. i support this idea .but i think adding a bar to hte is not gona resolve the issue.With the cost of lands going nowhere but up they should increase the payout alltogether

5. Even a 10-20% increase in hte pay is good

6. Definitely support 

7. This comment is going to get your thread locked and maybe removed. They usually remove comments, with that special word, that can hurt their business.

8. I'm not a fairy, but um support

9. Support

No reason why devs couldn't make this happen. Its a win win for everyone long term.

10. No support. Do ebs worthy of large stats if you have to. Too much easy gold to feed inflation as is.

11. Support....surprised they haven't already...just like hte was supposed to be limited time yet here we are how Mich longer later? Seems pretty permanent to me, so why not the extra bar?

12. Karma - do you ever do the big eBs? I'm assuming no or you wouldn't have made that comment. They don't pay anywhere near what HTE does.

Support for the extra bar being permanent!

13. Full support

14. New bar? Gr8 OG idea.

15. What about all the new players ? Oh wait ! There are none.

It's just us now. Nobody is downloading and investing time and money on a 6 year old app that they found at the App Store.

Nobody.

The developers are not streamlining the game for future generations of kawers. They are catering only to the players left that spend real dollars.

Nobody cares about being farmed anymore
    Nobody can start a kingdom and compete on any level.
    The next event is forced to reward with equipment to reflect the stats of the high end kingdoms, otherwise it will be useless.

Pots are useless at the top level kingdoms, as is most the the equipment.

Inflation doesn't just affect gold. It affects stats of all things right across the board.

The show is over. It was over a long time ago

Why do we bother?

Out of habit. No other reason.