NEW EE WAR Strategy Revealed!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Johnny, Nov 4, 2013.

1. The strategy is pretty straight forward, actually. Have your entire clan (who has the strength to) a unit swarm the top one or two LB players on the other side. This pins them, and limits their plunder

Next, go heavy steal on the spy roster. You'll fail a kit there too, as the enemy is pure spy, but, if your lucky, you might get a rare success here and there. That's the key.

2. Eternal of course your a genius why didn't we see it. The moment you get matched with a rival clan we check to see if they are ps and if so we all mass convert our builds and problem solved.
    Facepalm truly the stupidity is strong here
    And the chess example omg you have no clue.

Ryan if you actually read trough many posts not just the last ones if every build in ee wars had a minimum attack value for example 40 mil no matter who attacks them and the minimum is overridden by higher stats to a higher value then you have essentially nerfed the guild hansel exploit in one move.
    Simples.

As for your oh I didn't mean attack them when they don't have gold out? Erm duh the whole point of topic is you can't attack them in a system war that's supposed to of eliminated dtw and turtle wars.
    Same reason that tower builds where nerfed.
    But hey don't worry not your time and effort they are screwing up, and without ee to worry about when it dies out for all but a couple of clans then cool we can go back to where no one bothers with system wars again.
    Should keep eternal happy as he doesn't care about ee but thinks he should tell those that do how the system should be run.
    Think long term not just short term exploit benefit if you actually support kaw and want to keep playing it.

3.  I don't want EE to die out, quite the opposite. I read many posts but this thread wasn't anything to do with the flat rate plunder idea (presumably yours) which I believe was posted on another thread (I chose not to post on that as I don't think that's the way to go, although certainly a minimum payout could be looked into). However, in that situation yes PS is vastly different to GH within EE.
    Not sure why you're trying to demean my posts with your subsequent replies, but my initial post had **** all to do with you or your separate thread (and contained no reference to it either) so please don't ram your crap down my throat.

Thanks 

4. Just have a clan full of HANSELS. And you can beat -00-/-ST26R-. Have the hansels steal enemy pure spy and everyone else fail bomb troops on their LB.

5. Awww I dunno cos it made no sense maybe and you could if read back a few posts to realise what you said made no sense but hey
    Minim value doesn't make sense?
    Ok allowing the gh exploit to exist all this time makes sense then because it is so hard to wipe it out in one simple move. And that is directly related to the ps principle that will destroy ee wars or turn it into kingdoms at spies.
    Totally lame either way
    Offer a viable solution or tactic that can work if well implemented and call it quits or accept you don't have the answer.
    But after campaigning so long for these damn wars I don't want them ass screwed by some exploit clan out to screw the system and destroy what was supposed to be a good thing for kaw.
    Not sure it's worked out to be a good thing with all the multiple exploit dramas and clans ripped apart as a result but what the hey it is what we have.

6. Ok - is the answer to remove everyone's actual stats and bfa and bfe and mith from impacting in war and make every player have identical stats at the start (1m attack and spy attack - 0 defence n spy def for example)?

No player or clan has an advantage over another other than number of members. Makes match ups easy as it's the same. Means anyone can war as size is irrelevant and means actual tactics in the war by the players and the clan are what will win it for you.

Effectively starts a war like a chess board, identical on both sides.

Builds mean nothing for ee but remain for osw, eb and pvp etc.

I'm sure folk will still be unhappy about unfair match ups but it's as good to even as it gets lol

Cheers
    Snr 

7. (Sprays noob be gone on eternal!!!!)
    You have a spammy argument, yet you dont seem to have a vested interest in this. How about post with an account that shows you have even the slightest experience, then stand ground. Otherwise, GET OUT OF THEIR ASS!!

8. I hope its that easy Moose but it seems you just cant win with steals alone. Plunder from steals just wont be enough IMO.

I was thinking more of having some immediately zeroing their troops, hoping to be KO'd by their spies and then plundering on those spies once they earn gold from the sb KO. But thats just a thought. Not sure if it will work though but ER certainly had more attacks in when they beat S26.

9. might be dumb question. But can you still do quests during a ee war? reason being people could keep.troops low on quests if they are unable to.hit anyone else and wait for a ps to.ko.them.making the purespy open then pounce on them????

10. Lol no one read what I said the first time and I see no need to repeat but everyone thinking osf with no gold out can't be profited from does not know mechanism of a spy

11. @moose "spy vs spy" ER had 4 spies. 4/26 is not very spy heavy. When you consider that there was 3 people to plunder on the s26tr side (3/27) and everyone else is DTW.Then every single person on ER side was open for plunder, give credit where it's due. If it was so easy plenty of other clans would have done it by now.

Congrats to ER. You guys are awesome. If anyone deserved that win it was you! 

12. S26 was beat by empire rising in their 2nd matchup. Go to the new thread and maybe dismiss this train of thought? Or stay defeated by your own choice.

13. But... If you would like to read something amusing, read the posts by those complaining about pure spy builds in EE wars. Then read the newer thread in empire rising beating s26 in their 2nd math up with them. 1-1 record hmmm

14. What would happen if you signed up for war with no troops or spy buildings? Would you be ko as soon as the war starts?