NEW EE WAR Strategy Revealed!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Johnny, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Moose if you think the only thing in ee that needs tweaking is gh lol i give up.

2. Ahahah :lol: :lol: yeah Ok
    Becouse those other tinny builds that makes 10x plunder compared to what their opponent makes when hitting them, those builds are very open to every type of challenge.

If GH are still ruling EE(after more than 6 months that devs said they'll fix the "issue") and that being called STRATEGY, why PS in EE should not be called STRATEGY too ?
    What's the difference?

3. yes. I suppose i am. I'm annoyed on behalf of everyone in the community who worked hard to out together a great roster, expecting a fun and exciting fight, only to be granted a turtle war. People are annoyed, and I count my self among them.

Even though I'm annoyed, however, I'm hopeful. As I said earlier, this tactic sucks the fun and challenge out of EE. I cannot imagine it would be allowed to stand. If it does, it would place the entire EE system in peril, and that won't be allowed to happen.

4. id like to see the GH issue dealt with as well. I think it needs addressing.

5. ee will always be undergoing changes. There is stuff I'd like to see, but I'm not going to address it here, as it would drag this thread off topic

6. Pure spy is a chicken build. No respect for clans doing this.

7. I don't war but Mooses idea is pretty good.

8. Looks like some decent feedback and ideas are being generated about problems with EE. There is a post already in the forums to help pool the ideas into one central spot for KAW-admin and others to see/read.
    Season 2 EE Suggestions

Yes this is a plug on a post I created, and that has a KAW-ADMIN post on it as well.

9. Kinda like this :lol:

[​IMG]

10. Spies can just pin there attack troops and attack builds have no one to hit them back. So I guess it's unfair but that's who I'm building this account.

11. for the record, most of the clans get great matches. I've seen very little complaining in the community about bad wars. Also, most of the matches I've reviewed look pretty good.

12. That's true, I've had very few bad match ups. A lot of the match ups have been pretty good.

13. Moose I've seen your build change over the years I guess devs expect us to adapt and change builds. This is the first account I've built the correct way. But I'm changing my mains build to suit with the times i figure I can use my warrior build and my spy at the same time on one target. Hoping for a easy Ko.

14. My alt is spy heavy, and my main is working towards favoring attacks.

I'm hoping to use the two accounts together to yield optimal results when hitting the BL 

15. the devs should make it if they have no troop stats then I should be able to walk right in n hit

16. I've suspected this for awhile  in theory it's a terrible idea but if it works, it works :D

17. Isn't "-00-" Where Red and cella keep their spy alts?

18. It is the same crap like the gh. Big builds have nearly no chance to find a good warclan. I only see "we need gh" in wc

19. So... I think I might wanna rebuild my alt now... Do I just not put any soldier buildings or just a small one? 