New EB: Skorpios the Deathstalker!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Omg, Zatt you're a genius! Mithril payment to enchant eb equip=Awesome!

Only problem, devs seem fully satisfied with players who only want to eb & are trying to appeal to them instead of encouraging them into war. You're brilliant idea won't fly.. =/

UNLESS, we take matters into our own hands...

**Chants** "Farm the eb fairies! Farm the eb fares!"

WAIT!
    **runs to marketplace to stack up on his pots**
    OK, NOW I'm ready...

**Resumes chant**

2. Very nice ready for part two....@_@

3. Very nice ready for part two....@_@

4. Good eb. Just that payout.... But thanx devs

5. A new way for eb fairies to get scouting achievement without having to do smaller ebs or war! YAY!!

6. Devs, are you going to enable bb/pot drop on this eb at some point? I have no problem helping out all my clannies to get the equip but it would be nice to also have the possibility of an additional drop once you have the ring.

7. Your missing the point jeebs. Why do the eb warriors get their eq giving to them?!? They don't have to purchase it using mithril. So why does it get to have similar stats to the paladin which you have to buy in order to get! Don't care they are releasing new eq or eb's. but the ppl that war put way more dedication in to getting their eq. What does an eb warrior do get theirs...just hit a repeat action button.

8. Hitting repeat action should not give the same eq as organized team war.

And if u guys put out an eb chest OMG. We spent months on mith for that chest and if u just give it away grrrrr. Might as well just give out summer war arms as a drop too to nullify the work guys did last year in summer war.

And why give about the same ring out? Why not drop like a 1 stat ring with like 10m spd max so there would be a point in even owning the ring. There are 3 rings now with essentially the same stats.

9. You have to satusfy the EB fatties. If they feel left out they will resent the devs/game and quit. If they leave the game then the devs have less people to buy products. It's simple marketing, EB fatties are an important demographic in the Devs business.

10. The rings have almost same stats but the stats are stacked differently when it comes wo where then points go. You can have an attack oriented ring, a defensive ring or balanced ring. Once again it depends on how you play.

11. Btw, we all know EE warriors are better than EB fatties. So why are you guys so agro over this.

12. Because I've spent months warring to earn mith to buy better eq. Now cuz the eb warriors feel left out they get eq. With equivalent stats and not have to spend the labor, just drain and sent phone down. This is not Kingdoms at eb if they feel left out then they should and if they wanna change that feeling then better start warring. Tired of these noobs getting things handed to them that they don't really earn. It would be better if they left too IMO. Ppl buy so many xtals so they can EE and OSW but there's a lot ppl that xtal on eb's as well but majority goes to wars I think.

13. Got the ring on my third try.....27 actions hahahaha

14. Hey everyone,

Read a few of the comments. If you compare the stats of the EB equipment that is coming out, they will be more defensively biased and be lower in overall stats.

We do acknowledge that it is more difficult to acquire the Red Paladin stats and the stats have been adjusted with that in mind.

15. Wheb the continue of the EB will be out? And also dont forget to make the red paladin the best items

16. 14m mith ring vs 12m new ring maxed isn't a significant difference.

I'm assuming by your post that you are putting out a comparable chest to the mith one and are trying to brace us for it. And actually I think most would rather have a piece with more def stats anyway.

You should not release another eb chest!!!

17. Thx devs! Love ur last post as long as Eb equip isn't as strong idc:) this a war game war based stuff shud be the best!

18. Seriously guys the red paladin equiptment will still have better stats than the scorpion gear.

If you feel this is unfair, then farm the daylight out of some EB fatties. Get over it.

War is way more fun than EB. You get a whole kind of rush and satisfaction KO a real person. Unlike hitting a mind numbing EB that poses no threat.

19. I mean if they spend that much time doing EB and ally trading then they should get equiptment that reflects their play style. Like each piece of gear adds to their plunder or ally trade profit.

No point in having stat if your just gonna fight an EB.

20. Thnx for the response devs 