New EB: Skorpios the Deathstalker!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Hi everyone,

We just released the first mission of a new Epic Battle called Skorpios the Deathstalker. This EB deepens the story of Arkosa and the Estoc Trials, and gives you a chance to earn some rare equipment.

[​IMG]

The people of Damas have suffered under Arkosa's cruel reign for eons—it's time to end her tyranny.

When Princess Arkosa's loyal scorpion soldier takes on human form, he dons exoskeleton armor to transform into the indomitable Deathstalker. Here's a sample of the Deathstalker armor:

[​IMG]

Clans brave enough to storm Arkosa's desert palace will have a chance to earn equipment from this rare set.

Good luck!

<3 The Creatives

2. ... Yay.

3. REJECTED!!!!

4. Cool new eb.... Hehehe I still struggle with the haunt :|

5. Lets all just hope the new equipment wont be as strong as the mith equipment.

6. So how are those EE matchups coming?

7. My thoughts exactly cyn :|

8. How will this benefit lower level players?

9. Funny thing, I was thinking about posting on creatives wall 30minutes ago saying "You should really post something again". And here comes creative, reading my mind.

10. So is it better than EE and why release more equipment... Just saying...unless you need EE lvl3 or above to even get the equipment I think their is more to this than they saying 

11. New equipment awesome!!  thank you devs and mods for all your hard work!!! 

12. I feel foolish defending the Devs now and telling whining clans off about matchups saying Devs are working on it and that maybe there aren't enough clans in their bracket signing up. But I just look stupid now. It's obvious what has been being worked on. But we should all be distracted by the shiny new equipment and buy some xtals

13. Reminds me of the deathclaw and nightstalker from fallout 3>