New EB: Apheriun the Netherking

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Neither are worth it. Destiny 2 crucible is trash.

2. Hey ata how about you have a sale on seals this weekend 

3. Looks like he's been vaping seriously though next one going to be 600 dollar? Maybe the 2nd zelgerad EB you could do that 

4. Caster, take note, now not only have you belligerently promoted a pay to win program but your responses to the player base have become extremely arrogant. I will not invest another penny in this game......let it die!

5. Devs think you've all been drinking moonshine or something probably mentholated spirits 

6. Tastes like crap but great for degreasing engines...

7. $60 PLZZZZ U CRAZY!!! I'll add another $60 to that and go get me sum J's instead..

8. Lmao Agreed

9. 10 Seals lmao... Just when I thought you couldn't get any greedier, You never cease to amaze me with your "New" but just copy paste ideas. And now to charge 10 times the amount for an eb. You're crazy if you think people will pay that. Or maybe there are even dumber people on here, who knows, guess we shall find out. But I hope you don't intend to make this rediculous eb a regular thing. A free to open eb that pays nearly as good as HTE would be a refreshing change. But that's more of a fantasy than the rubbish you reword the "new" events with every 2 weeks.

How much are you actually earning per hit anyway guys? Is this actually worth it in any way at all, really curious.... If pays 100 times that of hte plunder then I'd maybe consider it for my opening weekend I guess... But would have to be earning at least a 3-9trillion upgrade per xtal to be worth it though.

10. Maybe you are just trash at Destiny 2 crucible.

11. Devs dont give a damn cuz losers like Sp pay for it. Sp already spent 540 dollars in the past 8h(9ebs). Well worth it right? Devs dont care about the complaints, they got their money from the idiots already :)

12. So I just read this entire thread and all I see is complaining about it being $60. And what one person could do with $60. I'm an avid spender (not nearly in the top half mind you) and up untill my recent work issues being short people no time to play etc. I spent about $60 a week on kaw. So I have no issues dumping money in to a tap game. But my question is this. Are all 10 seals dropped by the same player? Or is it ZTA style where 10 different people can drop seals? Cuz if it's the latter I can't understand why people are complaining. No one said one individual had to drop all 10 seals. So there for it's not really 60 bucks is it? It's still just $6. For most people in kaw $6 isn't that big of a deal. And most HTE clans drop 10 seals a day at least so the plunder is 30x better than HTE for your 1 seal your increasing your plunder by 30x. So again, what's the real issue you all have? I might not be understanding the point I guess.

13. This version of hte pays 100-150% better than zta, is 8-12 times longer. Doesn't end in 5 mins. Idk what people are complaining about. Yes it's a premium eb, if you can't have the money to spend for it in a freemium game why are you even complaining. Stick to goth and lotl 

14. Just made 71 inferno off of one of these eb's 0.o

15. Please tell me you're joking.... That is exactly the flawed logic the devs hope and expect their playerbase to have, so they can pull off a thing like that.

To the devs: before releasing another ridiculously expensive pay2play epic battle, maybe you should revisit your roadmap/community wishlist you posted 4!! months ago. Except redesigned old events and the return of building tokens there is nothing new here...
    $60 for an eb that's done in an average time of 30mins (Yes, i know sucker punch did a speedrun. But be realistic for once - everyone will use xtals on an eb that costs 60 bucks) looks blatantly like a way to milk the game before it's too late.

16. From the way I read the "if forfeit before first phase finished players who dropped seals will be refunded" sounds ZtA ish

17. I will suggest for an eb that costs 10 horns as seldom people that got the horns from hte doing rotwb nowsaday.

18. I'm sure you would have more happy supporters and spenders if you took the path of keeping the second bar on HTE permanent.

19. When losers spend $60 to run an eb on a taptap app thats been dead for 2 years lol

20. While you could have done so many interesting things and challenges with the new Legend function, you choose to release this EB.