New EB Achievements Out! *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD FOR TYE SILE PURPOSE OF SHOWING EB BONUSES!!! :3

I entrust this idea to the following:
    {insert popular forumers who know BB-coding!}

Good Luck Have Fun! :)

2. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

The sole*

Faceplam

3. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Many clan still hasn't gotten the new growth achievement from hawthorn

4. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Really? Really? Really?

You guys hand out umbrella's in the summer and suntan lotion in the winter....

War clans will need the bonus to war, but trying to control admission, roster numbers, builds - everything it takes to be successful and you make it so most war clans will have to merc EB players... Lmao Really???

That's like releasing T5 builds in middle of summer wars, oh wait that happened too 

You just like having to explain the no match algorithm so much you thought hmmmm how can we make more? oh I know thin the amount of clans warring by making them herd chickens in and out of clan (theres a war every day, but no EB mercs might cast in to try war right? Clans trying to finish an EB just before war sign ups close)

The owners and admins can do it, its not like they aren't working hard enough already!

It couldn't be that no one runs TT or CTT anymore - there's probably $50 in crystals anytime a clan runs them...

Devs you are the cell phone equivalent of Robo calls!!! I don't have any credit card debt, or tax liens stop calling me!!! I pressed 9 now take me off your list!!!!

5. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Bs!!

6. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Suk me bum bum

7. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Not going into detail on what I think of recent changes war times mainly, and now this lol,I was buzzing about season 1 devs now I'm questioning kaw all together

8. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Haha devs, you so funny nice bounes indeed 1% bounes to atk and def lol, tier 1 bounes is better, just lol to you and yours stupid bounes

9. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Ee

10. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Any known issues with the T7 series ? The shield shows a bonus of 1% to Att and def. however looking at the clan page. Credit for def only was given.

11. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

unlocking these slowest n toughest ebs is a pain..clan who already unlocked should get those achievement.. not a good move though. :oops:

12. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Yay! Thanks for answering my request! (I requested for this through feedback) :)

13. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Lololol, hey kaw admin, we did one tgl and unlocked all the achievements for mautos :lol:

14. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Are the Vanished Paladins gonna get achievements soon?

15. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

This stinks, like its great n all that u can get achievements, but annoying that u not only have to redo ebs, but every one in a series, like tt is the most annoying eb ever and pays terrible, but tgl is way better. It would b nice that clans like mine could just do sr say n get hawthorn full achievement

16. Based on the feedback we have received, we have changed the way that the bonus stats are given out. You will now only need to complete the final battle of each series to get the highest level of achievement and all of the bonus stats.

We are still seeing some rare cases where clans have finished certain battles in the Hawthorn series but have not yet received their respective level of achievement; we are addressing separately with each clan.

Apologies to anyone who hasn't gotten their achievements yet, we will fix this as soon as possible!

17. No CTT yay lol

18. at least our clan got equipment drops for SS and TOC.... SR soon!

19. When are you going to fix the app? I'm getting sick of it locking up,failing to load,self closing multiple times a day.

20. thanks devs