New EB Achievements Out! *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

that won't happen, the achievements are all about clan unity, sticking around in one place and helping them unlock new ebs, helping the clan helps you. That's how it should be

2. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

will performing a higher eb such as scionic storm unlock the achievements for the lower levels or will we have to complete them in order so we can get the achievement?

3. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

Damn it, devs. You guys are bad for business. :evil:

4. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

Can someone please answer for me, why is the Tier 6 Epic Battle series named for Hawthorn, when the main antagonist is indeed Sporeveck?

5. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

Nice

6. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

Very cool. If anyone wants to clue me in on what this means, feel free to chat or wall me.

7. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

Nice:)

8. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

Kaw_Admin take your mind of your EB and cmon and check my mith payout. It makes no sence,very dissapointing i still gotta spend money for xtals and get crap from war. If you could please check it on our last war against Ministry of Darkness. :|

9. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

Not sure if this was the right time to go ahead and release these devs. With season one in full swing, I think clans will participate less and war activity will slow while clans are all doing these eb's for the stat bonuses.

10. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

Question: if u have say, sporaveks revenge unlocked already, n u do that, does it automatcically give u highest level achievement for hawthorn?

11. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

The new bonuses are NOT good at all

12. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

So you have to redo the ebs to get all the achievements?

13. Re: New EB Achievements Out!

My clan just did stp and did not get the first level of the achievement. Can you check inot this devs?

14. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

achievements makes clans stronger - this is bad for wars, smaller clans can't reach it.... better give plunder % bonus for this

15. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Um. Thank you but im still curious when the next eb in skorpion series will b released

16. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

way to go kaw_admin... Release the achievements after the horses have left the barn!

17. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

But then again, that's your SOP! 

18. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

What are the bonuses? Anyone know?

19. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Cool!

20. Re: New EB Achievements Out! XXXX *UPDATED*

Yes, what are the bonuses?