[New Content] Another Clan Feature - Clan Buildings

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by 9_IsdARKer_36, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Hey everyone! I just want to share my thoughts on the possible clan buildings that will hopefully be added in the future (tho not in the immediate future, more of in the long run).

CLAN BUILDINGS

There will be 5 clan buildings, and each has its own function. Each are upgradable from levels 1 through 10. The Headquarters will start at level one and the rest will start at level 0, so you have to build them up (for no time tho, just like how you put up buildings). These buildings would be seen on the clan page and you would aslo see their HP (explained later) and how much you need to upgrade them to the next level.

1. Headquarters
    This will determine the level of your clan and the level of your clan will determine the minimum CS of your clan. Also, you can upgrade this to the next level IF ALL OTHER BUILDINGS HAVE BEEN UPGRADED ALREADY. For example, to upgrade to level 2, you have to get the other buildings to level 1 first.

Min CS Per Level : No Min CS-5M-10M-20M-30M-50M-100M-200M-300M-500M

2. Mage's Tower
    This will increase the percentage of success when you enchant a piece of equipment. Yes I know that aqua and inferno enchantments are a lot less used these days, but we never know. Maybe we need them in the future.

Percentage Increase : 0.5%-0.63%-0.75%-0.88%-1%-1.13%-1.25%-1.38%-1.5%-1.63%

3. Scavenger's Tent
    This MAY increase events drops (only drops, no plunder) from ebs and PVP actions. WAR ACTIONS NOT INCLUDED. For every level, the chances that we could get an increase in drops are the same - 5% chance.

Drop Increase : 1%-1.5%-2%-2.5%-3%-3.5%-4%-4.5%-5%-5.5%

This means for Level 1, we have a 5% chance to get a 1% increase.

4. War Camp
    This is where the bonuses in wars come from. This MAY increases
    war drops (mithril, xtals, event drops). Like the Scavenger's Tent, we have a 5% chance to get the increase. Also, this is only availabe in LL wars.

Drop Increase : 1.75%-2.5%-3.25%-4%-4.75%-5.5%-6.25%-7%-7.75%-8.5%

5. Clan Bank
    Of course, the most important, this is where you 'donate' or put your money for the clan's use. There will be a cap to prevent clans from maxing the buildings out in a few days.

Cap : 100B-500B-1T-5T-20T-50T-150T-500T-1Q-10Q

MECHANICS

1. Only members with clan roles Armsmaster and up are allowed to access the Clan Bank. BUT, they CANNOT get the money OUT of the Clan Bank for their own use. All money in the clan bank WILL ONLY be used for UPGRADES.
    2. Admins (Armsmaster and up) can only use 10% OF THE TOTAL MONEY in the Clan Bank to invest on ONE building per day.
    3. There will be a Maintenance Fund that will be taken by the system from the Clan Bank every hour. The amount will be taken as follows (increasing as the Clan Level increases) : 45M-200M-400M-2B-8B-20B-60B-200B-400B-4T.
    4. EVERYONE can donate to the Clan Bank.
    5. The cost for the upgrades for every building will be the same except for the Headquarters. For the Headquarters, the costs will be 500B-1T-5T-20T-50T-150T-500T-1Q-10Q. For the other buildings, the costs are 50B-250B-500B-2.5T-10T-25T-75T-250T-500T-5Q.
    6. Clans created by the system for Indi Wars COULD purchase these buildings. BUT they will reset after every war.
    7. There will be a NEW TYPE OF WAR! This will be explained later.

CONCLUSION 1! TLDR VERSION INCLUDED

Sorry for the long post guys lol leave your comments below! Thanks for reading!

PS: Some of you might think this sounds familiar. Well I also made a thread like this 5 years back, and I just revised it and made this thread.
    PPS: ALL NUMBERS ARE UP TO THE DEVS :D

TL;DR? Well here is the summary!
    There are 5 clan buildings - Headquarters, Mage's Tower, Scavenger's Tent, War Camp, and Clan Bank. You could donate money into the Clan Bank so admins can upgrade the buildings. There are 10 levels for every building and every building has its own perks. There would also be a new type of war involving these buildings but that would be explained later.

SABOTAGE THE CLAN : RULES

1. These will be 2-hour wars that will be fought by 2 clans of the same level in a mini tournament held once every month. Different clan levels mean different brackets.
    2. These are optional wars, and the top 3 winners of each tournament in the different brackets will get MONEY added into their Clan Bank, the rest will have to try their luck again next time. The winners are not allowed to participate in the next tournament unless they are able to upgrade their clan level. The rewards will be as follows, 1st Place - 40% of Cap, 2nd Place - 35% of Cap, 3rd Place - 30% of Cap.
    3. Sign ups for this war will start 7 days before the tournament and will end two hours before the tournament, giving you one whole week to decide if you are joining or not. The two hours will be for making match ups by the devs and strategies by the clans.
    4. These 'wars' will be made up of 'mini wars' between the two clans. Clan members should opt in at least one hour before the war and pick the building they want to attack or defend. Each building has a cap of 20 warriors per clan.
    5. Normal war rules apply. (But probably discount the bfe/bfa like primal wars? Or imclude only lowland stats) The team who loses the 'mini war' will have the HP of their buildings reduced by 10%.
    6. Players are not allowed to switch teams during the war so clans must have a good strategy before the war starts.
    7. A clan wins by getting the greatest damage within two hours of 'mini wars'.
    8. The HP of the Headquarters will be (by level) 2000-3000-4000-5000-6000-7000-8000-9000-10000-11000.
    9. The HP of the other buildings would be (by level) 1000-2000-3000-4000-5000-6000-7000-8000-9000-10000.
    10. There are no event drops, equipment, or banners as rewards because this war's main purpose is to have an easier time upgrading your buildings. But you coould get your mith and xtals back!
    11. [NEW CONTENT] Clans cannot upgrade their damaged buildings! And they can't upgrade the Headquarters when any of their buildings have damage.
    12. [NEW CONTENT] I don't know whether the HP should reset after every war, or the clan must pay for the damages done to their buildings based on % of HP lost. What do you guys think? I'm open to suggestions! :)

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the long post! Leave all comments and/or questions below.

PS: Again, all numbers up to the devs, thanks :)

2. Re: Another Clan Feature - Clan Buildings

#thiswasagoodpostilikeditandreadthewholething

3. Re: Another Clan Feature - Clan Buildings

Support! I love the idea and feel like it could be a good jumpstart to clan mechanics :) nice job!

4. Re: Another Clan Feature - Clan Buildings

SUPPORT!!

5. Re: Another Clan Feature - Clan Buildings

Thanks for your input

6. Re: Another Clan Feature - Clan Buildings

Thanks for the support! :)

7. Re: Another Clan Feature - Clan Buildings

^

8. Re: Another Clan Feature - Clan Buildings

Support. Great thought and well explained.

9. Re: Another Clan Feature - Clan Buildings

Thank you!

10. I added some mechanics for the war!

11. Unique idea, could definitely add a new twist to the game. Support Op.

12. Thank you! Keep em coming guys! :)

13. I’m sure I’d like this if I could read it through that dang awful blue color

14. It’s not an unique concept. A lot of other games have that feature. Game of war has this. It’s really a waste. It doesn’t add anything to the game except give a few ppl that can’t keep up a job to stay active

No friggin support

15. Oh im sorry bout that Nate, would try to change it then.

Well aside from that it could probably promote clan loyalty? Since clans will have minimum cs requirements and stuff.

16. Boring game is boring

17. Having said that, i hope this idea gives the game a new dynamic, not as individuals but as clans.

18. Support but we all know devs are too lazy for this

19. Yep, its the sad reality tho