New Clan Roles Revisited Again!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Chargehand is for me kinda a playfull role in the clan. But if you need 10 chargehands in a clan ..... then there is something wrong with the clan lol. There could have been just 1 or 2.

Somebody that is allowed to kick to free up space for active guests need to know WHO to kick so they not kick to many. So this is a person that is reponsible... if he that responsible i want him on a higher role not on a pretty useless role.

I love the fact that there are knigts, that way you can give people the ability to start eb without them kicking half the clan.

What would be such a big help if we had 5 warchiefs, 7 commanders (that can kick as extra), 9 or 10 armsmasters.

I not want that all roles have the ability to adjust ca. Now i can find the one messing with ca way sooner then if all could have adjusted ca.

2. Had a lot of pm's from people pointing out Captain's can see people applying to clan but can't let in

So will add that to OP

3. I support the change of roles.
    Why not make it so a clan could buy as many roles of each as needed, no cap? Probably already suggested but IMO I see no problem with it.

4. Support to Vixen! PLEASE LISTEN DEVS!!

5. I'm a Captain and I can't see any join requests.

6. chargehand haha i think its that one lol

7. Definitely need to be able to let captain accept people into clan. And commander and armsmaster be able to kick members. Makes no sense that captains can't even title people just manage EBS and CA.

Not enough slots for roles in the higher levels aka war chief, commander, armsmaster. It's needed for clans who have a variety of time zones and close to 100 members etc etc.

Almost feels like the roles were just thrown together to shut people up that been giving ATA ideas. Need better organization and look at different angles to fix the clan roles. 

Plus some of the other roles are kind of lame and should have just been added with the roles above them. Knight and recruiter to be exact. Haha!

8. Ok...so you want all roles to be able to handle ca. All roles to kick members. All roles to accept members. Basically all to have the "admin" powers. Easy to fix. Just roll back to previous clan setup. But please change clan owner role from warlord to pesant.

9. Support, need roles with more scope to help running basic clan functions as already mentioned, and no crazy hybrid roles that can admit, can't title etc please, some roles aren't necessary and the roles required, there are to few of.

Would also like a co-owner role with similar ability as owner, so if owner leaves without transferring ownership, clan owner automatically defaults to co-owner rather than disband clan. /- have a check also ie, "you are owner, by leaving clan it will be disbanded, ...click to continue.. Are you sure? ... Yes - click to leave and disband clan"

10. No support

This is spam

11. I would have been fine with just a co-owner role. Devs went of and spent time on this stupid crap that made no flipping sense and no one wants. Take your crap roles and shove em up your ass kaw

12. Full support.

13. Excellent point, FULL SUPPORT!!! 

14. 100% support. A bunch of new titles, and a lot less actual functioning positions. Cram it.

15. While your at it kaw take everything youve implemented the past two years and cram that as well please

16. Changes to this clan role system are definitely required.
    Come on devs make our Kaw lives a bit easier.
    Admins shud be able to perform more tasks, than they can at the present time.