new balanced build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Geoffrotism (01), May 28, 2010.

1. Im at 20th land and it hard as hell to get 1.33 bill without getting hit

2. I am weak on the spy side tru, but the spy pots make up for it a bit. Pluss ally bonus

3. Dat, 2 subs 2 circles is equal to 4 aviaries. Hence the reason I posted

4. Well i didnt know that lol. If it all comes out to the same # of land used then it doesnt really matter to me. I just chose the simplest way to achieve my end

5. Lol i got stripped a bit ago when i could have got 1bil in a day but now nope make 2mil a hit

6. Does anybody have a build that is
    24 subs
    1 castle

7. Yes. I can't remember his name after he left my clan though

8. Lol. Death u shud always have some $$ is spy atk pots incase of strip. I read it somewhere on furums. If i get stripped at this point in time, ill just sell em buy an ally that puts me close to max plunder n rebuild

9. Lol i know but i wasnt in the fking war and i got stripped i though who would strip me im not in a war and i got stripped for hitting them once

10. That suxx man. Just rebuild stronger!! Reform like voltron n whoop ass!!

11. Lol i widh i had a farm but my clan CHAOS is still refoarming from nonthing 

12. Sorry for grammer mistakes

13. lol no comment about the topic, just asking how i am? i guess thats more personal and important :p im pretty bored without war, hbu?

14. so you're saying you want:
    6 def towers
    6 guilds
    12 war aviaries

?

That comes out to 216/408/81/81 and won't be able to touch attack builds at all.

Try again.

15. hey now, no need to be rude.

this build was designed with the goals of (in order of importance):
    1) being very hard to strip
    2) able to still waste pots of enemies
    3) help the clan in pinning/stripping - could be a possible cash cow to hold large amounts of money for the larger strips in war.

now using 10 pots on offense and defense cancel each other out from what i understand. and if someone else in the clan were to come along and hit an attack based player a few times, would this type of build be able to successfully win against a weakened attack based build? and would it work well at keeping an attack based build pinned?

16. I personally think a balanced build would suck unless you constantly hit complete spy builds. Then of course they would have to be in your clan