New (and Familiar) Faces!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 28, 2016.

1. I can't see the point of this thread,new names or old,there's very little interaction constructive or not in forums anyway.Having a new name for a invisible silent entity does not make for better communication or game play.

2. I believe the intention of doing this was to fix this issue. I do agree that interaction between devs and players is seriously lacking, but with the whole team on forums now, hopefully devs are able to be a little more transparent.

3. This is actually quite intriguing, but positive in the least. This does have a personal feel for interacting with the development team. Great to see the names I used to speak with back in my green days. Good job Grant, hope to see you and the staff around :)

4. Your support team are useless/ignorant be nice if they answered their emails; no instead you accumulate and forward all they information they asked for and then just ignore

5. I am also a little confused to the purpose of this announcement,
    their clan page says to email with any game related issues,
    one of the few worthwhile questions here from cloud has gone unacknowledged
    So are you guys here to communicate with us players or to help moderate? Are we able to pm any ideas and suggestions or are we meant to address u here or via email?!

6. either I can't count or

7. It's Canadian Math. shh

8. Nope you're just a dumb ass

9. Just pulled up your account and saw the feedback. I only see one email from 2 months ago that was responded to by a member of our team. If you're still having issues please send another email and respond to the feedback I'll be sending your way :)

Haha, my bad. We originally were going to only have Mark and Mario as the new additions yesterday but wanted to get Jodie and Clarke on board as well. More coming soon!

10. Would be nice if you responded to my feedback

11. F.A.O Grant;
    I sent the original email aforementioned and subsequently two further emails with attachments as per request by Mike; so either they went too your 'junk' folder or simply ignored
    Thank you for expressing an interest; I have now quit kaw as can't secure my account for future use

12. My sincere apologies, even looking through the spam section history only that one email comes up in the search results. I'm honestly not sure why it didn't come, but I apologize for the poor support experience it provided you. I'm sorry to hear you've made the decision to quit, but if you ever change your mind just fire an email our way again and let me know through feedback.

13. Nice niceā€¦i hope Ata_Ellie come's too..<3

14. I really support the developers decision to get involved with the game on a more personal level. However I've now posted twice with no response as to where you're holding my lovely ruby hostage at! You think I'm going to fall for this new garnet fellows smooth operating you have another thing coming! I felt Ruby truly understood me and my complaints about moderators, now if I want to complain I get a odd feeling and no heart to heart on the response! Damn you guys bring back that warmth I need from Ruby on my complaints! I'll be sending a formal complaint via email after I think you've had enough time to read this, I expect Ruby to respond!

15. Ruby is no longer at ATA.
    She was awesome, too! :(

16. Where are the new lands ?

17. Where's Ruby at??

18. Can you please tell us about new lands players really don't care about things like this - I think they would prefer you spent time fixing pm on pc or other things the community have been screaming for.