New Age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *renamed789481 (01), Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vengeance may be the only one allowed to comment here, so the rest of you, **** off

2. You got a problem, dial my number

3. LR GET THE F*** OFF THIS THREAD :cool:

4. I did dial your number you never called back :roll: :lol:

5. My condolences to everyone who will miss Naomi as a friend on here.

6. So new age has retired Naomi and Allison, two supposedly "hardcore" farmers.

7. Ok I'm confused as hell, if Naomi reset this account how is it now operating under the name apache? I found Naomi in my pm and the account is now apache and has gear and GH stats again, how's this possible if she reset? I pmed but no reply. And furthermore why the long drawn out I'm retiring/ cf thread to new age if you weren't quitting? Just wanted a way out? 

8. Bump to get this to top

9. This account still says invalid user, as in reset and never opened again

10. Search the player apache, that is this account, I have it in pm from before she reset, old convo their and everything

11. Yeah, mmm, the original account says invalid dev

12. You're being a jackass methinks

13. I know what the original account says dumbass, I've told you to search apache 3 times or can you not read. That account is the one the OP used to be, I have it in pm and it makes no since

14. I'm gonna ask again bc this makes no since the OP account is invalid but is now active under the name apache. Same account even in my pm. How is this possible

15. Good question, DEV. ***** just doesn't die. 

16. Cuz she started over.... Duh

17. If she started over this thread would still link to new account and the name on post would change to new name, just like it did on Alison's thread

18. It didnt at first on alisons thread, just give it a day or so to update

19. What the detestation noob don't relies , is there is all kinds of things that may or may not be the reason the op acct is active with a name change. Some are even against the ToU, not saying that's the case here  . I myself have the op in pm where he/she admits to the fate of the acct.
    I even sent SS to the Devs of that convo . I'm actually surprised the acct is active after my email to support. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.