New Age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *renamed789481 (01), Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone take responsibility for their own actions anymore?

No one can force anyone to do anything. People make choices.

2. They owe u 10 deals each or no?

3. Just wondering lol

4. Cf terms are between us and them.

5. naomi you will be greatly missed.

ZAFT Anarchy

6. Been following this osw for a little, well fought new age, and it's good to see that there's a respect from both sides of how the war went.

Another note it is sad to see Naomi go, I don't know much about her but what I do know is that she's a great warrior.

7. She's leaving 0: HOLY **** new age kicked ass. Congrats to winner and mad respect to both sides

8. Time for balto turn :lol:

9. Much respect to New Age, I haven't been stripped like that since ISS got me. A true OSW, (not just spy actions)and many many attacks. By the way, I have about 200 allies worth 300 million each if any one wants some :p

10. I'd like to say this is not in true spirit of kaw. If you enjoy the game why make one of the few good players on this game leave? You guys should have recruitrd their members if anything.

Like Naomi was one of the few true kawers o_O, go make eb faries and reckless degenerates leave instead. This chick is resigning from a game she loves for her clan to stop getting ****** up. Thats true spirit!

11. Give it a week, then come back and continue life as is. :D

12. Oh and whoever said there is No victory in OSW on ZAFT/WDGAF vs. oG/Apoc/UC, here is an example.

Respect to both sides.

13. What does zaft and og war have to do with this?

14. Just pointing out winning is achieveable in OSW.

15. She already reset

16. LOL please don't compare that osw to this, this was more of a farming vs an osw. No disrespect to intermass, but they were heavily out sized and outmatched. And pretty sure, went into this knowing they couldn't come out with the W, but wanted the experience and respect, which they earned.

You just compared a high school football game to an NFL game. :lol:

17. respect to my family Inter mass and my brother and soon to be daddy TWICC 

18. All of a sudden theres civility. LOVE it. Good work NA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.