New Age EE problems.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III-Arctic_Wolf-III, Apr 26, 2013.

1. If you knew my history you'd also know my ties to NA, if you knew NA's history, you'd know they don't back down.

2. Honestly mate. I've served my country this isn't war. By back down you mean log off right.  and I'm the one who's out of my mind.

3. Lames.. Ohh I remember that. That was hilarious.

4. Silence you LAME!

I'm sure those boot lickers know who they are.

5. I love people who pull out the 'I've served my country' line. So what, plenty of people have, doesn't count for **** in an online game. In fact I doubt many combat vets would even use that line...mate.

6. @ OP - attempting to strip a player during an EE war is not going to be very useful in mind.

Let's see: (1) player is awake, (2) you can't hit, (3) you don't know if player is KO, (4) even if not, wont lose much from a couple of hits as steals are rare in EE.

I just don't see the benefit of this tactic outside of maybe doing it to a pure spy account, which could immediately SKO. As ex-military (which is what you claim and, if true, I applaud) you should see that it's a useless exercise.

Probably should ask a mod to lock this thread. 

7. Misconstrued again. I have merely made the point that this is as you say an online game and should be treated as such.

In response to my tactic issues, I'm aiming for disruption. Not a successful strip. If I'm chasing my tail time will tell.

8. At no point on here have I been obnoxious or hostile. My aim was not to threaten or posture, I was merely giving people prior warning of my actions. I have done that and will not get into a war of words. Good day kawers. Enjoy your game.

9. Maybe a minor distraction, but no real disruption. I don't see it within the context of these two hour EE wars. You're far better off saving such coin for a time when you can have a real impact, but that's just my opinion.

Good luck all. 

10. Lol I have to agree with OP about the fact he is not whining. He is just making a statement. He might be butthurt though.

11. Full support NEW AGE :)) you wanna play a naked game op?

12. Why are you thanking him for buying your shitty allies if you're going to be stripping him?

13. The person who is getting their crap allies bought isnt stripping him 

14. Point?
    New Age would be getting em back.
    You're just bumping crappy allies.

15. I think the trolls should post with their mains.

16. Trolls gon troll.

17. Justice we don't really care about 100m to 1b allies /.- it's the thought that he thinks buying those allies will do damage to us that makes this funny

18. Sounds like Arctic is just Having Fun 