New Additions to the Warring System

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wakebuster, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Okay. I haven't read the responses yet as I'm in a bit of a rush. Here is the issue I see with your proposal.

1.) the no forfeit button. Everyone on the winning side could simply leave the war prior to end, which would automatically forfeit to the osf, giving them the full payout.

2.) reducing the payout to 5% for osf- the reason people started doing plunder wars was for a static income and the ability to grow accounts quickly. We don't need to run pw's for income be ause we have epic battles. The 5% payout would not be enough to grow an account quickly- the means of osf'ing for 48 hours do not justify the ends. Therefore, your fix is not plausible

2. Ideas ideas ideas.

Cool, but can you make it work?

3. @belle

Ill summarize the response to your concerns:

1) include a no kick/drop for the duration of the war

2) most have said 'then dont pwar.'. For some it can be a way to help smaller members grow. Mainly it is a way to make warring more attractive. If pwar isnt that attractive, dont do it.

4. Well if its worthless then no one will do it and it will be a wasted update...
    That update could, instead, hold our achievement bonuses

Maybe

5. My other for to your my king๎€Ž

6. You lost me at pwars.

7. I saw most clan cc Its death afther epic come out ๎€‘๎ŒŒ

8. I don't like the Pwar idea but I 100% support the no ff idea, also you could make it so nobody active in the war can leave the clan.

9. No ff idea is great

10. Make is so active people can't leave the war they can't leave the clan and no forfeit

11. Support c1

12. Mickey - yes I forgot about that, but like you said just not allow anyone to leave/join once the war begins to prevent a ff by having all the member leave in one clan ๎€‘