New Additions to the Moderator Team

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2016.

1. ️That's supposed to be superb* ️

2. Congrats to the new mods.

3. What should i have to Do to become a mod i asked so many times and no response from devs.its not fair.

4. Your application must stand out to the rest that applies :) they don't just tell you what to do. Show you make a impact to the community. I'm sure they will notice you.

5. There's a thread stickied "Kaw moderators" in the other kaw discussion section that has sum details... i suggest you becoming abit more resourceful if u want to become a mod lol

6. Go to in game help>moderators>how do I become a mod.

7. Is Jedi going to be removed yet?

Getting a little tired of him throwing out unwarranted silences to those he has a personal problem with. Also getting a little tired of him getting away with it after evidence is provided and silences are removed. There should be consequences for continuous abuses of moderator privileges.

And I wouldn't post here but Support doesn't answer.

So now you get to deal with it cuz the issue won't go away :)

8. If you feel that someone/you has been wrongly silenced please contact support about it (support@athinkingape.com). Moderators can't do anything about it, and it won't help bringing it up to forums. Your only solution is to contact support.

Thank you!

9. He clearly stated that the support team did not answer and you give the "textbook" response for him to contact support if he feels he's been wrongly silenced . bs

10. Contacting support is the only way to deal with this matter. Support get contacted a lot, so they can't always answer immediately. And brining it up to forums will at least not help.

11. Drgn is the only mod I love.

12. *unfollows*

14. This makes me sick

15. Congrattttssssss Mooooooodty

16. Step 1 to becoming mod, know how to apply for mod.

17. Yea just view wolfs thread on what a mod is, and how to apply.

18. Thank you bootsy! ️