NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: Soul Warriors (VIPs)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Seems cool

2. No I like the others don't like the idea of invisibility and without it your idea would be even worse;-)

3. :D

4. Not a bad idea. Sounds like something the devs might go for too

5. I think this is a good idea, as many of your posts are Ace. Support 

6. A very good idea, but extremely overpowered.

7. not sure if 'Soul Warriors' is the best name but sounded more KaW-Like than VIP
    :lol: :lol:

8. If the VIP is passed to the largest players in an uneven match your killing the smaller clan even more. Plus any random element in war will damage any tactics that any clan may use to war with. Though
    Depending on how it's implemented it either means god mod or no point as checking who's active is easy so why bother having an attack veiled. It doesn't restrict them from being hit which if they are up they will be. And if it does then its totally wrong. We all have spies use them to be covert. Attacks earn leave that as is.
    Devs just need to work on regen times and matches players need to grow clans for wars.
    Last thing we need is another way to avoid being hit. There are enough builds that attempt that already.

9. Most of the people in a clan should get a chance at being VIP, which goes for both sides; meaning that it will balance out...
    How successfull your VIPs are will rely on your tactics...and more longer lasting VIPs means that less VIP chances are available...

10. You can always ask devs to beta it. But I think it would be out of balance in war. ESP if you have a player say 14 bil cs when biggest opponents say 12 bil cs It will always benefit the larger clan more. I see your point on tactic and interesting change but its not something that's needed. Lets get these estoc wars sorted first and make them a success

11. i was relying on the match-ups to be good for this to work (the match-ups were impressive last week, the clan i warred with had two great wars)
    i am guessing u mean 'mil' not 'bil'?
    the main reason i want something new is because people like me that have participated in most of the beta are already getting accustomed to it and i already have a few tactics for my build...i like it when people are trying to work out strategies on the spot and not before-hand...always more exciting...

12. I like this idea, I think it'd be a nice twist to
    Estocs

13. Dumb... You'd have to change the whole way the war is won. Currently it's won by getting more gold than the other team.... Like any war! 

14. ??? This is an addition, not a redesign...its won according to gold in the end :roll: :roll:

15. Ok, now I like the idea

Full support, but maybe have it as a separate mode in case people don't like it

16. VIP in warlol this is funny thread