Nefarious! I'm calling you out!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by MutatedLlama, May 5, 2015.

1. No I'm not. He is stupid. He should just quit and move on with his low life.

2. I'm not your dad, but I'll still slap you around. ;)

3. It's funny because I've never met my real dad and my step dad abused me!

4. Someone forum ban this noob before I get forum banned for what I want to say to him/her

5. See how mean this stupid noob is!!!??? Farm him!!!!!!!!!

6. You gotta make me feel bad at the right moments eh?

7. I'm taking nefarious's side, mainly because your argument doesn't make sense

8. You don't make sense! Read what I said!

He is someone who likes to attack other people. That is not right! You don't attack other people! That takes their gold and ruins the game for them.

9. Welcome to "Kingdoms At War" :)

10. We need more people like this! More farmer, more fun! End the eb generation.... Bring back the old school wars!

11. He is also mean tho! He told me once I grow he will farm me just because I told him a couple mom jokes.

12. Smallest alt too big to farm OP... Grow a little for me.

13. Exactly, I feel super butthurt when somebody attacks me and takes my gold in a war game. This kind of mistreatment had to stop!!!

/sarcasm

14. Also, you just attacked me, sooooooo

15. Support #kill ebs

16. #notgoingtohappennomatterhowmuchyouwantit

17. I farmed a perm in my clan for making an offensive joke about my mother. If you don't know the person that well don't make those types of comments to them.

18. Well...
    There is a reason why there is an attack button on someone else's profile....

19. Ok, ok. You got me.

Trolled me well.