- N O - M A T C H U P - S O L U T I O N S -

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Mar 31, 2013.

1. You rep the average confused nubs who can't make sense of their own post

2. People who are suggesting that fix for bad matches gets removed might be setting themselves up for disappointment.

Before there was frustration due to unfair matchups, now there is frustration due to no-matchups to avoid the unfair matchups. Ultimately the frustration is always going to be there.

Kozmo, if you haven't rage quit already I think you should discuss the following a lil bit more:

1) Eb fairies got devs to implement the no-match system..
    2) devs are pumping out stupid ebs and somehow this is relevant to the EE matchups..
    3) this app has been ruined after the implementation of a system that solves the bad matches issue..
    4) the no-match system was designed to patch out the guild hansels

3. Kozmo your a guild hansel...the ONLY purpose you serve in this game is making money in EB'S and not doing **** in ee (eb fairy wars).

What were you saying about eb fairys again?

4. Wulf, any answer to my question will help me greatly going forward, thank you very much.

5. Angel you haven't done a single ee yet so why don't you go back to hitting repeat action

6. Angel is in OSW you dumb ****.

7. you havent even done an EE and havent got any mith equipmentI understand u get a say in some aspects of war but u cant fight some things due to the mere fact u dont face them on a regular basis

8. You think I don't know that worm.... Doesn't change the fact that he doesn't know what it's like to keep getting no matchs

9. Idc if hes in osw, we are talking about SYSTEM wars

10. We got 6 no matches. And I agree with you.

But the last comment was idiotic, wasn't disagreeing with anything you said about no matches.

11. We're not talking about system wars we're talking about estoc wars

12. 6 no matches is bad. I had 4 in a row. All in different clans

13. no comment

14. Reversing it back to bad matchups isnt gonna solve anything. The issue here is partcipation

15. And the participation is being killed by this no match system, think of how many clans signed up during the first few weeks even with the risk of the bad match ups at least 3-4x the clans signed up compared to now, I could care less what clan I get matched up against I would gladly take a match up to RCA and lose some Mith than to be stuck with no match

16. Lol I knew you'd be ignoring the 1) to 4) there. You spew a bunch of amusing things because you are frustrated and then try to disregard them?

17. Again, it seems to be the few extremely vocal opponents of "no match" against the silent proponent majority. Most of the clans not getting matchups are these guild hansel clans with LB... and I'm aware this has all been said but some people still seem not to understand it. Worm said (on page 1 I believe) that people have had to change build 3 times... If you've been forced to change build 3 times because of changes in mechanics, you should probably stop looking for exploits, and start playing fairly.

18. Ok angel

1) it was players complaining mainly eb fairies that cannot handle getting hit or were completely unprepared against well organized war clans that got the no match system introduce in the first place. Do you think if your clan went to war with some clan that has never done anything but eb even of their players had the exact same stats as your clan you would crush them In a heartbeat... Which is what happened alot during the first few weeks of we wars.

4) the devs are focusing on giving no matches to clans as wulf describes them "uncommon" yet their is at least 10-15 that war on a regular basis that use the lb/guild hansel mix. Just because we have found a strategy that is very hard to beat (not impossible) why single out only us? What did guild hansels do to the devs we like Mith to

19. Kozmo, they aren't singles out. Big clans and small clans have gotten no match as well... As Wulf pointed out. What have we done to fix that? we changed up our roster so that we wouldn't get no match anymore.