- N O - M A T C H U P - S O L U T I O N S -

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Can you explain why the 24 xtals in 24 hours applies to rancor wars. I feel they should be separate restrictions. 24 xtals in 24 hours should only count for eb and this restriction should not apply to rancor wars. I did 2 wars in 12 hours with eb in between where I xtalled the next war it said I had to wait to xtal.

2. I'd rather have a match. The gold to war isn't bad.

I have never complained about a bad match up. Why would I start now?

3. Is Kaw is strategy game? What is strategy mean? Is winning the main objective of the war? Is how to construct a clan is a strategy?
    Are there rules how to creat a clan? And where? Is guild hansel clan illegal? If it is, where says? If is not, why no match?

Any answer? Thank you very much

4. Angel, read the word loyalty and think of maybe a reason why that wouldn't make sense.

Replacements - not very loyal.

5. Maybe think of*

My grammar is terrible right now.

6. But then a clan that is ranked #27 could be matched against a clan that's ranked #1067

That wouldn't be fair. I'd rather have no match than be in that situation

7. How would that ever be a match? That's an absurd example.

8. Again, those flawed suggestions aren't even worthy of feedback or even constructive criticism, yet you expect an admin to point out all those common sense defying suggestions

9. I don't even think there are clans ranked 1067 either.

10. i'd have to disagree, although when I was initially bad myself when the withdraw option was first put into place I now understand that it is a good thing. The problem now is that there is so few warring that it is hard to pair ppl together when clan builds vary greatly. It sucks on both sides, no-one wants to get their arse's beat for 2hrs sraight and no-one wants to beat someone's arse's badly for 2hrs straight because it just isn't fun.

11. Lol truly loyal members would agree to a replacement if it meant improving the chances for the rest of their clan to war

12. Wulf, your facts are skewed. Match-ups are only better because the X-factor Clans have been removed from the participant pool. As many as 20.5% of Clans for a particular day.

Removing the no match mechanism is a step back, or a correction of a folly. I suppose that's subjective, but the "Community" that voted this in was Forumers with PC access, not isolated to actual Kingdoms trying to enjoy this War System.

According to the Developers on page 44 of their recent Estoc Trials Season 1 thread:

"Given the clans without a matchup, they are mostly around the middle."

So it's not VERY STRONG or VERY WEAK Clans not getting matched, but folks busting their humps to field a middle of the road roster and still getting burned by this system.

13. I think I said in another thread before that it's very much possible to win a war against a much stronger clan, but what are the chances for every clan who is in that situation? You might have exceptional discipline in your clan, but is this common for other clans too?

14. If they were the only 2 clans that got no match and you're suggesting that all the clans that got no match got matched against each other then that could easily happen

15. Cheezeplz, it looks like we need an admin to reply to wingless_burger_pie and dismiss the poorly worded proposal in his post before we can conclude that it's just not going to work ...

16. I never proposed anything

17. This is a strategy game... Because guild hansels use a strategy to win you want to essentially patch us out? The no match system was the worst idea the little eb fairies ever got the devs to implement. War is not fair, sometimes you are faced with a huge opponent and sometimes you are matched against a clan of noobs oh well you war either way and have fun, that's what this game is supposed to be fun right? But no the devs are happy to keep pumping out stupid ebs on a war game so the little eb fairies can keep mindlessly hitting that repeat action button buying xtal after xtal to kill ghosts.... The ee wars were a glimmer of hope that this app would be fun again but after the no match system all there has been is frustration. I don't care if I got matched up against a clan 3x our size I would gladly fight it out for 2 hours but to be told time after time that "no match has been found your clan has been withdrawn" has once again ruined this app. I don't need to spend money on this game but I do when I can have fun playing it, but not anymore I personally will be spending my money on other apps and I am sure that I am not the only one.

18. Wulf well said and very true .. Sorry if misunderstood

19. - N O - M A T C H U P - S O L U T I O N S

zZ-superZz makes a good point about builds. When I started KAW I bought Xtals regularly to grow, I took part in system wars occasionally. I can't commit to short demanding wars and so now don't buy xtals very much at all. The games changed, and will change all the time to encourage money to be spent, if its working then that's the way the game will go. on the point of builds, maybe there should be restrictions to force certain stats in builds and enable better match ups. Finally, this war system does not encourage people to stay in a clan, quite the opposite in my opinion. 