My week of forumness 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Dante-, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Wow respect to metal good to see not everyone always acts with their egos first

2. Lol metal it's probably been pretty hard to get hits in on fiddler anyways. I forego hitting ebs in favor of smashing fiddles_the_fibber

Like try now. Or try in an hour. Or two hours. Or hell try in 6 hoursonly when i sleep or lose internet does she get a small reprieve. Otherwise I'm all over that ass like underwear

3. I foresee fiddles having well over 15,000 losses by the time I get bored. Lol that's not even counting the spies she eats. And to be realistic, I may never get bored. But she doesn't hit back, doesn't say anything, doesn't nothing. So maybe she thinks i will jus go away from boredom. Hahahahaha. Not likelynot likely at all

4. She's been dtw and banked for last 8h 
    Please make her stick to that condition satan :p fiddles_the_fibber :)

5. Again another great thread metal. Keep up the good work 

6. Lesson learnt, don't drink and kaw :D

7. Well she has a month to decide if she wants to either A) drop half her build B) reset C) just take it D) change name to fiddles_the_fibber.

Otherwise she can enjoy A) playing from pin B) not enjoy playing from pin(but still play from pin) C) go inactive(but still remain pinned)

8. Nice man takes guts tk do that 