My Time as an OSW Mole

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TNT_Stripping_dat_ASS, Jan 1, 2015.

1. One question about this, the word 'refrain' thought in your eyes that meant banned from posting in forum or is it only when zaft use that word?

Still waiting for a reply from you

2. Sounds funny

3. That is not breaking tou. He did not impersonate a specific player, he acted like he was from an enemy clan.

It would not be against TOU if I adopted another clan's tags and became a mole, it is a part of osw.

Edit** should have read the other comments, seems this point as been picked apart by everyone. :lol: Anyways, funny thread op and best of luck to both clans in OSW.
    Keep OSW alive! One conflict at a time!

4. ★₩Ð₲₳Ƒ★ We Dont Give A Fart 

5. Winning ? your missing an H and 1 to much of an N = Whining

6. Cuz they'll just say something that'll make them sound stupid, and they know it. So give them props for that. ️

7. And you're missing an E and an apostrophe = you're

8. You forgot an extra o beside to

9. Dat statless alt butthurt tho

10. Great thread TNT! Hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. This made my day lol

12. Back in NWO vs Aurora I had my alt in there for about 3/4 of the OSW.

I caught almost all the strips taken place. It was funny because they had a big argument in cc leading to a split. I managed to get the SS of the whole damn thing. I shared it with my the counsel at that time.

It was great and we had some good laughs, being a friend of one of the council members there I showed him the SS. Mis reaction was priceless and hilarious, he ended up kicking all members with low battle win/loss ratios.

They still managed not to find the alt either, if I can find the SS I took I'll share them.

13. I like this thread.

Maybe all of us can find some common ground with music?

Anybody else excited about the new Imagine Dragons album, Smoke and Mirrors, being released sometime this year?

14. Hi Ten 

15. Admit it buddy.......he just tricked all u guys.....
    Have a laugh its funny

16. Larry there pissed Cuz
    he got that far in the clan.....

17. so true....lol please do it fast...

18. lol, i like the name 'brew'