My take on Ebola (The legit reasons behind it)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by renamed0167, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Starting an op with a title that contains words like "legit" takes away the credibility you MIGHT have had

2. The people bugging out about this are the same people who bugged out about SARS.

#RemembertheFallen
    #Y2K_NeverForget

3. How would a travel ban make things worse

We have parachutes that we attach to boxes of supplies to drop them where they are needed

Travel ban would stop the ten thousand people from leaving the infected hot zone causing the Ebola virus to run it's course in those countries which means it would stop the spread of the virus to other countries

4. Ok the WHO has said travel bans would restrict the supply of basic equip supplies and resources into the area that's things like food water and medical equipment.
    " if you try to shut down air travel and sea travel you risk affecting to a huge extent the economy, people's livelihoods and their ability to get around without stopping the virus from travelling. You can't ship goods in sometimes these are the basic staples people need to survive - food and fuel " Gregory Hartl WHO spokesman.

Also makes it very hard to get help into the countries as NGO's need to be able to get their staff out too.

The affected counties are testing at the airports for suspected cases looking for raised temperatures and preventing those individuals from flying out. The USA UK and other countries are testing people from west Africa at arrivals too.

When the people fighting the illness aren't saying there should be a travel ban I'd not be listening to what some political figure trying to score points with a contrary opinion.

5. People in the Western World need to know what's happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!! "Ebola" as a virus does NOT Exist and is NOT "Spread". The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross.That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth. Now bear with me:
    REASONS:

Most people jump to "depopulation" which is no doubt always on the mind of the West when it comes to Africa. But I assure you Africa can NEVER be depopulated by killing 160 people a day when thousands are born per day. So the real reasons are much more tangible.

Reason 1: This vaccine implemented sickness being "called" Ebola was introduced into West Africa for the end goal of getting troops on the ground in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. If you remember America was just trying to get into Nigeria for "Boko Haram" #BULL# but that fell apart when Nigerians started telling the truth. There ARE NO GIRLS MISSING. Global support fell through the floor, and a new reason was needed to get troops into Nigeria and steal the new oil reserves they have discovered.

Reason 2: Sierra Leone is the World's Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the past 4 months they have been on strike, refusing to provide diamonds due to horrible working conditions and slave pay. The West will not pay a fair wage for the resources because the idea is to keep these people surviving on rice bags and foreign aid so that they remain a source of cheap slave labor forever. A reason was also needed to get troops on the ground in Sierra Leone to force an end to the diamond miners strikes. This is not the first time this has been done. When miners refuse to work troops are sent in and even if they have to kill and replace them all, the only desire is to get diamonds back flowing out of the country.

6. This make more sense to me just saying

7. There is a cure. Bats started the Ebola virus in Africa right? Well bats and some other animals have a part in their DNA that makes it so they cannot die of Ebola. MAKE A VACCINE OUT OF THEIR DNA U IDIOTS.

8. Also u can take the blood from the peeps who have been treated so we can be immune to the type of Ebola they had

9. Does that mean batman can't get Ebola?

10. @Iambetter they have been using the using the blood from Dr Brantley to help treat subsequent Ebola patients but it needs to be an acceptable donee blood type and there is a great concern about spreading additional infections if the blood used has other viruses or bacteria. There is research into using the antibodies in a safe way.

@ yogi where did you drag that ignorant pile of crap of a story up from ?

11. I have a lot of time on my hands, but if you must know the internet

12. Interesting yogi

13. Internet is just as reliable as I. Lol, internet/news sources/personal are all altered in some way. Believe what you want.

14. Your welcome to believe that festering turd of a idea dragged up from the tinfoil hat chewing end of the net.
    That it's basically totally with out support and defames the efforts of people trying to save lives is the least if it's multitude of flaws.

15. Explain how you perceive what "free America" would be like?

16. Yes... the Weekly World News' Bat Boy is the sole driving force behind Ebola so Batman could get it.

[​IMG]

17. Alinia cures Ebola

18. Did you think that the DNA from the bats can be put into a human body :|

The crossing of DNA can do more harm and could not even fix the original problem, we have a hard time finding people who can donate blood because their are different blood types and the wrong one is always rejected and attacked.

Another animals DNA, not tested, would most likely make a person very sick as the body thinks it's attacking the body.