My take on Ebola (The legit reasons behind it)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by renamed0167, Oct 15, 2014.

1. My warning is addressed to America. Not individuals. Now, you're all treating me like I'm saying zombies exist. That is science fiction, the threat of a military controlled government, mandating new rules is actually not to inacurrate. Then again, I can sit back and laugh when it happens. Because of the stupidity the population shows.

Ebola, made in 'Murica

2. I must admit, I didn't think the left would use Ebola to disarm the public. That seems to messy, and most left wingers are way to green for that.

I have. I doubt that Obama will disarm the populous at large, but his way of doing it will be much more direct.

Ever winder why the government pays $10k for a toilet seat? Its because Obama is actually laundering vast amounts of that cash to construct a giant electric magnet in Washington, D.C. When he throws the switch, the power in 9 states will dim, and all the guns will be collected at once.
    Then the populous will really be disarmed. Even the criminals won't have them then.

3. I have a solution, many will opose. It costs 0.78¢ per infected person. If used correctly, virtually painless. Now that seems reasonable.

4. Actually if would be possible for a "zombie"

The cord traits of a "zombie"

- Madness -
    Loose of social interaction

- Animalistic behaviours -
    reduced to core needs like sleeping and eating

- Transferal though bodily fluids -
    biting

All it takes is the right disease to develop those traits.

5. This thread has 3 extremist ideologies put into one. One is extreme leftism and one is extremely conservative.

On the left, you have people blaming the companies and trying to say they're just trying to get profits. On the right, you have people saying that Obama wants to kill everyone and take away guns.

6. Wow moose I never thought of that. A giant magnet would be great to disarm people

7. Also it would be great for the economy because he would sell them to Muslim extremists

8. That's not a conservative view. That's a mentally Disturbed conspiracy theorists view

9. Learn how to spell quarantine open you noob

10. Yes, it's extremism

11. One of the problems with getting a gun to keep yourself alive in times of major crisis is that the authorities will go to everyone listed with a gun license and take the guns away.
    So basically, if you buy a gun, the time that you'll need it it'll be confiscated.

So go off the books everyone.

12. Wow. I just love conspiracy theories.

13. Lmfao wow just wow reading that I think made us stupider

14. No joke, I freaking love conspiracy theories, especially on kaw

Now op, when all this happens in the us, what about the rest off the world, will we carry on as normal or will we all just become non-existent?

Maybe it would be a good thing if America actually tried to introduce gun laws, just saying...

Last thing...will this lead to a zombie apocalypse? If so, I will he heading to my cinema, watching zombie land to prepare

15. Please ad to best of forums. So people can check back in a year see if prophetically true...or hollow conspiracy.

16. There is no known virus or illness that would create a zombie like person. Any illness currently known, would kill the host when it affects the parts of the brain and nervous system to mimic movie, game and tv zombies. So that you can put aside straight away. It's total bs.
    There is no conspiracy to release Ebola willingly into the populace.
    Pharmaceutical companies would rather everyone had an hsv strain that they could sell a treatment for rather than a cure. However as the patents run out on that soon that's why new anti viral research is pushing through along with HIV research. 6 billion dollar market. Ebola hasn't generated enough profit yet. Not a conspiracy. Just fact. Cures require millions in research and testing with 5 year trials. No profit long term. No cure.
    Want to change that. Research and crowd fund the labs that work for non profit organisations.
    Military labs also do a lot of research and are the best government controlled labs which may help develop some cures. But the more labs looking and the more people are willing to pay to fund research the better the odds

17. And since proper spelling and grammar are imperative during the plague...it's 'martial law'. Though marshal's will enforce it.

18. I love ya Mike, btw, I have 21 guns and none of them are registered. I always buy guns from my friends and neighbors. They are also much cheaper to get that way!

19. Lmao gun control!!!!!! In Texas!!!!!!! This thread is comical.