My opinion of season 6.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Harrian, Jun 8, 2016.

1. I've been asked to post my opinion on the subject so my opinion is this: I believe the war season should be comprised of both individual wars and lowland wars.

Both war types are justifiably important to the war ecosystem.

Here's why:
    • Individual wars give you a clear outlet for a build that's had countless hours spent on it.
    • Individual wars allow you to make friends and communicate with players that you wouldn't normally.
      • This might be negligible in this case because season wars are about showing who is the best warriors during the season. As such the social aspects take a bit of a backseat to the competitive ones.
    • Individual wars give the opportunity for legends to be made. The chance for you to feel the intensity of what's going on around you.
      • We get the opportunity to do something rash and not worry about the backlash too much. We get to flip that coin and push ourselves to limits we wouldn't otherwise be able to.
      • Read the next point before commenting this one.
    • Lowland wars focus heavily on strategy and involve trying to perfectly synchronize your team. Lowland wars are a careful tap dance. However that statement doesn't do Lowland wars justice. Lowland wars are like a tap dance battle where neither player's teams know the music.
      • Because of this it's easy to infer that Lowland wars clearly reward continuous warring with the same group.

It's been said that the focus of lowland wars is in order to promote the growth of clan camaraderie, which is perfectly understandable. However, since the seasons don't come around very often, I'm completely flabbergasted that A Thinking Ape would alienate a group of players from the season wars. I'm going to strongly urge them to incorporate individual wars into the season ALONGSIDE lowland wars.

Note, a solely individual war season is still good in my opinion, not as awesome as a mix but far better than being in the days of primal wars again. One major benefit to a solely lowland war season is that it allows us to put builds and play styles under a microscope and we could see some amazing warriors emerge from that type of scrutiny. Now I've had the fortune of finding an amazing lowland war group, and I know there are others who haven't had that opportunity.

My advice to those people is it's time to step up. Represent yourself well at all times and keep asking until you get some where. One thing's for sure if you think not having a group is the reason why you can't participate in this season then I have no sympathy for you. If you have no group to war with then you've got no one to blame but yourself. Remember if you can envision yourself as a better warrior then be a better warrior. IF YOU CAN LOOK UP THEN YOU CAN GET UP. No matter how many times you get turned away you won't stop trying to get in some where. No matter how many stupid comments get thrown your way you're not going to quit.

I also want to say that there are a number of points that surround this topic that I didn't talk about because they're not important TO ME. I'm a highly self motivated person and I'll play the season no matter what wars end up showing up.

CLICK. PLAY. BELIEVE,
    Harrian

I probably should've read back through this more than just one extra time but oh well.

2. First paragraph read and support

3. But serious question do u think anything is gonna be changed?

4. People need to calm down.

Devs always propose something crazy at the start for season wars and then are willing to adjust about a week later or even less. There are still 2 weeks to change. There's already a petition thread in topics anyway, no need to clog up AT with these threads.

5. #CLICKPLAYBELIEVE

6. Spacer

-will edit later-

7. Ecosystem? Whats an echo system

8. Whats an echo system... System...system... stem...mmmm

9. Whatever they do it will be attacked as always, i think a tournament system would of been cool. Hope they dont ditch Asw too :(

10. I like the sound of s6 a lot. I dont know why everyone is hating

11. Ops ya caught me. So many languages in my head these days. 하하하하하