My name is Peacock and I approve this message.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Panda-123, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Kaw has been around for so long and has changed so much. It’s time we continued to grow kaw and help others grow. Kaw has been built to pay to play and grow faster. However it’s time we take kaw back to the old days and gave more training clans. It’s time we help players grow like we once did. If I am elected Mod I will make Kaw great again. It’s time to help the little guy. The income gap in Kaw is tremendous. I spend almost 16 hours if not more a day on kaw. As mod I will help the little guy. It’s time to MAKE KAW GREAT AGAIN 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 I have been playing since 2012 with my first account being -desertstorm- I am more than qualified to moderate kaw. My name is Peacock. And I approved this message 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Copyright 2021
    All rights reserved

2. TO PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT FOR OUR CAMPAIGN FOR MOD POST YOUR BANNER PEACOCK FOR MOD OR ON CP. LETS MAKE KAW GREAT AGAIN

3. Update: SILENCED FOR CAMPAIGNING FOR MOD. THE LEFT WING KAW PLAYER SCARED OF OUR REVOLUTION. SUPPORT NE AS MOD AND MAKE KAW GREAT AGAIN 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 LETS WIN BACK OUR KAW FREEDOM.

I AM OEACOCK AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

4. Smells like fake news to me

_ArchAngel_ and Apporina like this.
  5. If you genuinely want to help new players, you shouldn’t need a green name. If I remember I saw you in wc bragging about disbanding a beginner clan, yep, Peacock for mod!.... idiot

xX1xxx1Xx, Thrawn, Apporina and 2 others like this.
  6. Mod's don't set up training clans and go around teaching new players. That's for us in the community to do together.

Also, it sounds like you'd rather campaign for Valiant Knight, rather than Mod. VKs are the recognized contributors and helpers.

7. No support dirty politics 😂

8. I was in the clan he disbanded....... He is banned from the news one !!!

Thrawn likes this.
  9. Peacock is a troll, disbands clans that aren’t his as well as his own. Not to be trusted, at least not any further than you can throw a cheesecake underwater, definitely would not put peacock on charge of anything more than a piece of string...