my main?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :lol: @ Fox

2. @ drgn lol shut up drgn, what kind of person applies to be a mod on a 9 game anyway. And my last thread everyone saying bring out your main, so this thread is in response to that.

3. Drgn I just filled your news up, you have 1adp and 2 sdp. Broke noob

4. Not revealing your main is a strategy, not cowardice. So those bashing op, shut the **** up :D
    You have no right to bully the op into submission. It is his choice, he has every right, I think he's smart keeping it a secret, and there is nothing you can do about it.
    Bye :D

5. Yeah, those are my eb pots.

And you didn't exactly fill up my news princess, hell you couldn't even drop full bars . Rather disappointing actually.

6. Question.....how can you fail on me? Like really me of all people.

7. People accepted your challenge that they would hit you. Yet you haven't said ypur mains name yet..

8. He never intended to actually say it, he hoped no one will accept it, but here me and Dante and couple others have said well hit it. So lethal, pop it out .

9. U guys need to work on reading comprehension skills, re read the thread, I didn't throw a challenge out, I was pointing out how funny it is when u all call mains out but would only hit depending on where that main was

10. U guys act all hard but do nothing cuz big alliance scare all u but not scare me I make 900b accounts drop to nothing and farm u i don't care if mod or not but won't reveal my main cuz it doesn't matter.

11. I don't really care about your main op but if you need some attention put it in my news feed and ill gladly show you the love u need. Sane for that Angel clown mr 400/400/150/150 (the exact stats kaw starts u with)

12. How many Xtals have you used lethal? You still have spies so probably 20 

13. Son, just post your ******* main and save us all the trouble.

14. Lol harvester I've used 2...and I love people like u, you didn't dare show in my news till your certain in fighting many others..it's ok ill see you again when I'm not pre occupied

15. Lethal I started hitting you the second you made that thread. But you didn't notice because I don't boast about it

16. I see what you mean by gathering forum support 

17. Omg the lies lol, harvester you've failed every inc except two but ya you hit me without noticing all day :)

18. LOL, your the biggest noob ever. Scouts idiot. Lethal, I scouted you 50 times so far. 100 including alts.

19. You talk a big game for a guy who dropped his build.

So, I propose a nice challenge for you. Find my main.

My main isn't tough and not part of a big bad alliance so it won't be tough to fight IF YOU ACTUALLY HAD A MAIN. I'm not Osiris, I'm not ZAFT, I'm not iG.

I'm just annoyed with your bullcrap.

20. I didn't drop my build. I'm a guild hansel.

I'm your main

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.