my main?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @ Alison ...Ty I know your hard core but u are a rarity, if even 10% of kaw was like you few I'd not be on here posting this

2. K sorry ill stop

3. Come On lethal day ur main, don't wanna lose ur fake gold on a video game?

4. No offense farmer but if he has a main i think he would be DTS to you lol

5. Yuh... I've totally never swung on ZAFT before or anything....

6. I can hit 190 on ally LB. there's a small chance but u still have a few 5-6 hansels that can hit alot more

7. Also, I full-heartedly agree with lormaster.

8. Who is 190 in alb? Sorry cannot see that far lol

9. Nice! Thats a tough cookie lol

10. @farmer kamora, dude there's slim chance you'd get through with that trash ass build on this account assuming game would allow u to hit, let alone a main.

11. Lethal, ill hit it. Bring it out?

12. Why Do You Guys Care
    So Much About His Main?

13. Op you seem upset about something. Is your home life going ok ? Nobody is hurting you right ? Cause you seem to need attention.

14. Seems like ur TZ is us/Canada everyone get a small Alt and let's strip him

15. Lets see.... 280 forum posts with this account, yet you joined back in 2011. Meaning you're a lurker and relative noob poster. Most active section posted in being the wars section with 222 posts, meaning you've some interest in it that's apparent. The most actively posted topic being "FARMING ZAFT :)" With 73 of your 280 posts being in that topic. Meaning you've some special interest in ZAFT, whether it be your main is/was in fact in a ZAFT clan or you're a hater and just talking ****.

Either way, not many here seem to know who the hell you even are let alone give a rats ass as to who your main is. You've also got the HL achievement and are an almost statless hlbc account. Seems to me and granted many players have multiple hlbc accts, but this Lethal acct could very well be the main nobody really cares about.

16. Well damn drgn are you a detective in your spare time!?!? Lol

17. I pretty sure ik who ur main is.

18. Hey people, I have compiled a list of those who care and will be posting it below.

-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.