My latest thread

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Jackson, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been proven right once again, unsurprisingly. If you look at my latest thread you can see my argument in action. The devs are evil and they aren't even trying to hide it. In my thread regarding silencing on kaw and our lack of freedom of speech, I pondered carefully and presented an argument of how the devs are mistreating us and how things could be reformed.

Alas, this was ignored and another brutal attack was carried out and fire down upon at the everyday kawer. Another devious attempt to take away the livelihood of all of us! Thrawn locked the thread; with little reason and warning.

This sort of behaviour disgusts me. It has only accentuated my hatred for the mods. The devs need to do something, anything, to sort this disgraceful mess out. Before it is too late... or is it too late?

The mods MUST be stopped or reasoned with. Otherwise there is no hope.. for any of us.

2. Support

Thrawn likes this.
  3. Continuing locked threads... Is also not permitted in the forums. Please send in a ticket to support if you think your thread should be unlocked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.