My Feedback on New Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Seth, Feb 7, 2015.

1. kool-aid brah. you callin the devs children brah?

2. support bring back old filter,since devs wan this game to b 9y/o game then what we all grown ass man pay for playing?u devs think 9y/o kid hv tht money to keep u devs satisfy?devs stop act like u guys so perfect n wont sayin bad language at all,filter this n tht pffft,gtfo devs...

3. They already brought it backz

4. Make Kaw 18's and over and do away with all this political correctness! That way we don't have to war with 10 yr olds and ATA have more players with the chance of income to buy nobs etc.

I call that Win Win!

5. You are a intellectual behemoth.

6. Like really. Where did you go to college. How did you get so brilliant?

7. I want to study your brain, and see if we can unlock it's secrets.

8. THAT'S A ******* TERRIBLE IDEA

9. Wait they put the new Filter back again!

10. I ******* support this, **** kaw_com

11. We agreed to the ToU, even if ATA were an American company. This is their property which we agreed to their rules upon playing. The 1st Amendment does not apply. You have no Constitutional rights. As a Canadian, I am appalled. You don't even understand when the 1st Amendment to your Constitution applies. That particular Amendment, among several others, have fairly loose meaning. You can't go around cussing up a storm in public. Disorderly Conduct. Weak charge, but a misdemeanor nonetheless, should it hold up in court.

However, I do support bringing back the old filter. If you don't like what you read, opt not to look at it. Simple.

12. I have been seeing more threads of complaints about newbies having no allies and that they have trouble growing into this game.

However, I see almost no threads complaining about profanity and the previous chat filter before this was implemented.

Doing it so on CC and PM will also make players feel restricted in their way of communicating with other players, in my thinking.

Tell me If im wrong though.

13. I don't see why this game isn't rated the same as pimd 17 pimd is much more childish

14. Average age on pimd is 5

16. Complaining about something that happend and will take effort to change it again...

17. More that the change isn't as big a deal as people are making it to be. So, you can't use a few of your favorite words. How about broadening your vocabulary?