My complaint/ new eb event/ ach idea

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lll_Viper_lll, Dec 2, 2014.

1. I'll start with my complaint for this first so you can get an idea of this "eb" event. First of all I would like to begin with the devs and how they cator to EB noobs as us war vets call them. Now as a vet of close to 5 years playing I'm pretty pissed off about this. These eb fairies are complaining about inc attacks from other kingdoms affecting the way they are growing from hitting ebs during the last event. Stupid I know because why take out the war aspect for a week of a game called kingdoms at war. The name says it all ebs are a growing method so you can take your troops to war against other kingdoms. I understand people prefer pve to Pvp but we all have the same price on pots lands and buildings so why cator more to one end then the other. 5 years ago we only had each other to hit to grow so why complain about it when you have ebs you can pin on or have an entire option to close yourself to every other kingdoms. My point to all this is that devs need to learn that ebs though being apart of this game have ruined the aspect or war completely. SW are no longer due to Estoc trails and the fact that there is not plunder from winning other then mith. Sure mith is good but what about for those who need lands or allies and pots. EBs payout does this for you but when you put something simple and easy to do you attract a crowd of people whom only do this one thing and stack gold and cry when being hit because they lost 10b. Please don't make this game go from a war game to what pimd was. I played for 2 days and got bored.

For TL:DR

Complaints about ebs and opt out method in last event.

Now for my new eb event.

Seeing as this game is called kingdoms at war this event would consist of a week-2 months of the clan ebs being dissabled. I understand this is going to get a lot of controversy but I think this should be done to show those who have been playing after these ebs got buffed from when they first came out a few years ago, how we had to grow and how we played. This will maybe knock some sense into people banking gold and keeping potted up so that we who do look for the war aspect do get return hits from players or don't get bombarded by clans due to someone attack 6 times instead of 5.

There will be no prizes or achievements except the one you get from your actions on other kingdoms that you can unfortunately also get from running eb after eb. We can still run EE and SW but the main source of gold income
    Will be from Other players or quests. This one will have an opt out option you can cancel so instead of running quests that make you 10k gold to 10m gold you can hit players because even with the opt out option ebs will still be disabled to you and your clan so you can't hide from the games names.

Lastly the achievement idea

New achievements for hitting other players with steals, scouts, attacks, and assassinations because EB make it too easy to get the current ones we have. this will show you who plays Pvp and who sits in a clan like a sissy tapping a giant green button.

If I get silenced or band for my harassment of eb fairies then i would like to start bay saying I'm going to sue for false advertisement  because then this wouldn't be a war game it would be a sissy hissy fit game for crybabies.

2. Disabling of the eb no support, unless for a week or a week and a half. 2 month disable would be too long as so many people hit ebs nowadays. If it is for a long time ATA will lose members because of no HTE, therefore HTE will make no money, but for more PvP I support.

3. 5 year vet my ass. You have the 1 year achievement

4.  my old account is inaccessible and has been for a year and a half now so I'm the only 5 year vet who will get his 5 yr 4 yrs late.

5. @rohit

That's why I'm allowing the devs to decided. 1 week being the shortest amount of time 2 months the longest.

6. You're so cool op.

7. Devs would never do this. It wouldnt be profitable, and would cause a ton of people to leave the game.

Think of the reaction the player base had in 1 day after the pvp event where they had to put in an opt out spell bc so many people prefer ebs over pvp. How much more outrage would happen if they completely took ebs away? A ton more.

This game is a war game yes, but many people use it more as a social game to talk with friends rather than fight other players. They spend alot of money to eb with friends and grow, and the devs need and love that revenue that they get from these players.

8. Split kaw into two zones  when you load start page you click on what zone you want. Eb zone where pvp is still allowed same as with ee and same wc but pvp zone only pvp, feels good to type in kaw.

9. The theory you are suggesting is completely ludicrous. While I do enjoy a good PvP, I do still enjoy PvE. While on one hand yes it is a war game, it also has social aspects! Cutting ebs out for even 2 weeks will increase the ammonut of players leaving and the possibility of them finding a new game to play. I mean speaking serisouly for a moment here, new people will no longer want to play being tiny with the risk of being jumped by larger players. Let's face facts, devs will loose 99% of the income. No hte means no seals bought, no xtals being bought for hte, all for what? So players will continue hitting each other? It will not take long for kaw to suffer the same fate as gaw. So honestly think about what your trying to suggest here. It has to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard. I want more PvP events definitely, however with the optional opt out. That allows players to choose while still enjoying the game no matter how they choose to play. No support op

10. It's still as much a war if your clan is warring an EB or another clan.. It's just that the other clan hits back.. You still gotta work together to beat an EB.. Saying it's not part of a war game is silly.. Plus hte is a vital part of pvp it keeps funds flowing

11. Have you ever hit any of these so called eb fairies?

It's nothing new that they cry, usually it's a rarity that someone will come to forums complaining about a farmer, but because every player was out for blood and virtual shards, all at once everyone came crying at once.

They was taken out of their comfort zone and didn't like it, it's human nature. I bet you've had someone take advantage over you on this game and cried in some way, everyone has done it. Don't act all high and mighty, devs have to accommodate for everyone.

Anyways as so many people failed to see was that the shard event would move to players who was hitting other people taking part. Those who where hitting the eb fairies, shame on you for not being a sports man / woman and picking on people not having a clue on what to do.

I myself was knocking out between 20-40 a hit, people was shocked at my shard income, ending the day usually between 1.5 - 2.7k shards a day, unluckily I mis cumulated the end time as my real life took over meaning I got nothing from it all :lol:

12. Funny. Everyone else says the same thing.

13. Funny how people say how long they play as it doesnt matter any ****

14. The kingdoms are "at war" with monsters, m'kay? what say you?

15. It's more to do with the fact op is claiming to have a 5 year account and coming up with a bs story, rather than it being anything useful.

16. Thank you Lol, I woke up everyday to a nf full of inc. Never once did I cry about it or complain. Quite the opposite actually, just gave me a list to hit back (more often than not another sword to steal)

17. Seems as the game thrived for years without ebs why can't it go back to the same way for a week to 2 moths. You want proof of at least 4 years. Old account name tallistbm, clan karnage. Now back then it was only attacking each other not tapping a green bar with no consequences for mistakes.

18. Yes I have an I have taken on entire clans filled with them.

19. Here's my complaint...

I don't like the colour of the new forums... It hurts my eyes

20. Also another factor about Pvp the only eb that pays better is hte and depending on the size of whom I attack it ranges from 5-25m an attack.