My Bullies (gruesome story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by PrestonGarvey, Nov 15, 2015.

1. I like that one ^^ @ashes

2. Are you the man in the story @.@

3. I had a bully who after a week of bullying me I kicked his ass and got suspended for a week. His parents were going to press charges until they found out what he had been doing to me.

I had the nickname The Beast after, I mean all I did was twist his arm after he tried to slap me and then I decked him under his jaw

4. Better be careful what you claim or the only beast you'll be compared to is the catfish

5. Best read I had on a forum. Gj op 

6. Maybe the beast in Monty Python the Holy Grail, but unfortunately the animator died so I can't post a photo

7. I'm one in five!
    #soproud

8. Pretty sure OP is a major sociopath.

9. I normally kick my bullies around... I watch wrestling since i Was five and went to karate clases years later... So when a bully tried something on me, i never back down and sometimes i had to kick their butts in presence of girls Lol... WWF(wwe) helps. Once u applied a gripp they start crying Lol

10. Make me dizzy at the middle. I suddenly not understand reading ur story when come to the middle of story, but when it come to ending I understand what im reading...

11. Now that ive read it ...it was actually pretty good...strangely psychotic (op prob needs some time in a psyche ward) but still decent.

Funny switch to 3rd person when he went hanibal lecter on that guy.

But dumping horse poop on that guys grave was a classy touch.

Should have stabbed the last guy in the eyes with the fork and eaten them and said they taste like carrots but thats just me...

12. Interesting story, maybe a bit gruesome for kaw but it was pretty interesting... Psychotic, believable but quite interesting, not the biggest fan of psychotic fan fictions but this one was pretty good

13. Is it bad I started reading this and this was exactly like my story (except I'm not ginger and the bullies were different people and they never left me alone and one of them turned all my friends in secondary school against me and I havent killed anyone (yet...))? No?

14. My mom always said to hit them on their nose just as hard as u can. Don't show them your weak, they are probably the weak ones when they are not in a group.