My Bad ZAFT!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___PAC_Man___, Dec 28, 2012.

1. U got what u were looking for bro!!

2. Once again zaft only take 2 days to make this guy apologiesbut long ago zaft started farming over my 10 year old son hitting 1 of there osf from the battle listat the time I didn't know who zaft where exactly so I started hitting there members back even harder then they ever hit me,but my clan feint or something it was called told me to stopgot scared and kicked me from clannot long after that I got into voodoo so all in al everything ended pretty good and even though zaft would of loved a reason to war voodoo they never did when I was in voodooagree or not as nothing much to do with anything only just thought would mention and say this guy despite what anyone ever as to say or not is not the only 1 who I'm sure are many apologised to zaft before now and many will In the future as zaft maybe bullies and to big to really care what ever anyone as to say or not to say only I respect zaft in many ways only fear them not but agree or not if you was wrong then fair play for apologising and sorry for spamming your thread2 days of being pinned by zaft I bet was really difficult for zaft to pin just 1 guy period as agree or not what are the odds exactly 500-700 vs this 1 guymaybe wrong only when zaft hit me they hit me in many numbersand for a genuine mistake of didnt know my 10 year old son hit a zaft osf once onlythey started to hit me back many timessorry I'm just going on and on agree or not zaft are ZAFT period and I wouldn't try to defend anyone period against zaft unless I had a lot of big enough clans n guys to 110%back me upsimply anyone who reads this and ever thinks about going up against zaft in anyway shape or form for any reason guilty or not guilty pretty much unless like myself 110%you can actually get a chance to talk too members of zaft like I did sometime ago when started farming me and agree or not fair play to the zaft members involved at the time for pretty much understanding and excepting a simple apology on a wall of this osfand thanks to zaft I made far more money from them then they did make hitting me plus my original clan kicked me and I got into voodoo pretty much straight away after this all happening and despite voodoo not being the same top 50 truly 1 of the best war clans ever in kawvoodoo was still pretty much the best ever closet top 50 war clans at the time that I've been great full to of ever been in only regrets voodoo idea of being a family isn't same as my idea which is family is for life no matter 110%and if voodoo hadn't of turned there backs against me and many other voodoo members since they started to dothen maybe voodoo still be in the top 50 period lol but my word don't take voodoo lightly now as they I think have gone all spy clan like CT and LOA and have I'm sure some pretty big strip banks still that could strip quite many clans top or not periodsorry again for going on and before all the replies taking the piss or calling me a noob etc then if read this far will know isn't much point as think if I was ever going to be bothered about what anyone ever said about me or my thread post in forums then I simply wouldn't make such a damn f ing postagree or not though that's all from me for now zaft pinned someone again for 2 daysbet that was very hard agree or not lol

3. Woah, the wall of text just squashed me

4. Hey fearless, seems like ima a prophet, I thought you said you'll never apologize.

5. 2 Days? try a month against wig. Luckily for i have one of my mains to be spy in there. Lol

6. A month against wig?

7. WTH is this rubbish?

8. LMFAO!!! I knew you would be making a thread you dumb ****! Even though this thread is a piece of ****.

9. Kiss my a whoever sees this forum

10. Go against zaft alone do it pusses!

11. Fear..you need to take the less out your name! 2 days ain't ****!

12. I Ain't a dude but my ass got bigger balls then you!

13. And who are u a dumb alt show ur main punk!

14. I don't mind 1v1

15. Woah there, settle down, kids.

16. Lol my main is in forums. Go ahead and farm it. I ain't scared of ****!

17. Haterz_gonna_hate-redhottsss. Happy kawing *****

18. Bunch of kids running around talking crap dont even know full story