My apology to harbingers of death

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FeelThePain, Sep 23, 2012.

1. How I choose my targets is my concern. How your clan mate does 5 actions in 8 hours is his.

I won't post this topic again.

2. If he did have sdp that might've caused them to not steal him a little more. We tried kicking fast but admins were like we can't until the four hour mark, then at the four hour mark admin was taken away...

3. Yeah true that, I was just pointing out we couldn't kick him for being inactive though.

4. If he did have sdp

5. There was 2-3 ppls in death that got strip with in the 1st 10 mins so yea u was not the only one in the clan that was leaking but still not good mate

6. You were inactive. You caused your teammates to waste mithril, pots, strip funds and their time.

I don't think an apology would be sufficient.

7. I know Stellar, my point was also why sign up if you're an EB warrior not prepared for war at all, then not participating at all. He joined for solely the badge, he wasn't prepared for war, and he didn't participate. He joined last thirty mins of war and still only got 5 actions in? The last hour the other clan had lots of leaks, we just had more.

8. Hit him 5 times a day!!

[​IMG]

9. Lol troll, we had several people with minimal actions.

10. At least he got stripped... :)

11. LMFAO, yeah guess that's a plus. I'd have rather had somebody from the waiting list that actually wanted to war. :(

12. All the teams had idiots, we got ****** round one too because devs didn't give admins kick ability.

13. I did have sdp

14. Was you in the war orb

15. BCW...

Are you trying to be a nominee for dumbest questioner ever?

16. No I'm just wondering why the hell you are poking the fire and like unsaid atleast he posted a sorry post more than any of the other inactives did that ain't being farmed

17. You shouldn't have put your name down if you wernt going to fight !! But I accept your apology !!! Just don't join next year

18. And I hope they get stripped too...

19. Apology accepted but not just you. Lots not active enough I feel that I fought hard n a shame that ppl ruined by sleeping and not leaving instead. Those of us that stayed up all nite into early morning hitting n trying feel cheated could have gotten ppl from waiting
    Ist who would have stayed awake.

Tssk Tssk a shame more ppl not taking credit for the role they played in our loss.

20. I agree Rhianna you I think some ppl are just looking for some on to blame and asking as they get one that's enough for them