Murder War.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Ninjas_In_Pyjamas, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War runners aren't allowed on my forum nighthawk. Go be a coward somewhere else

2. Find me one to hit.
    Ur too small to carry that Shattered Sword.
    U wanna hand lil boy?

3. Only thing lower than ur credibility is ur IQ.
    Not difficult either is it?

4. :0 you dirty ass!! How dareyou speak to a kid that way. Take your perversion elsewhere

5. Did i ever accuse u of intelligence?
    No false claims here sorry

6. Lmfao oh mighty Nighthawk...the ruler of Kaw. Thou hast spoken words of wisdom on my feeble forum post. How may I serve you my liege. Would thou perhaps like me to fan your feet? They gotta be smoking from all that war running

7. Right here where i always am...
    In ur face laughing at ur pitiful attempts

8. I see you being a snitch on the other forum lol. Make you feel all high and mighty on a tap tap gane. You're so cool bro, teach me your ways

9. Cannot teach a rock.
    Look elsewhere

10. Make me look elsewhere. But you can't bc your punk ass is scared of a fight

11. Nope....
    But i can wait for u GL

12. +1 for not being entirely statless.

13. Jdcht, I will come at you. Whelp of a dog. Not with this account though, battle mechanics don't allow me to step on pee ants your size. I'll say hello after the butt hurt is applied punk.

14. Another empty threat. Sigh...

15. Change the title to: JD and Nighthawk face up, and compare armpit hairs for thread supremacy.

Which one is less feminine? Watch them duke it out, and play the name calling game until somebody bypasses and gets forum banned.

16. Ok this made no sense and is clogging forums with spam, so locking this thread due to being lack of effort.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.