Mssg to the devs about EE and mith payout

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MaG-Deadpool-iC, Jan 11, 2013.

1. I just got done opposing ATA in a very public fashion. I may be many things, but a kiss ass isn't one of them 

2. Mith payout are good. Work harder. War more

...maybe join a bigger clan for more mith payout and if you believe you can win. That makes war experiences challeging and memorable - even getting perma KOed at least you know where you and your clan stand. Even many want mith, some still wanna have good wars, rather balanced (fix match up issues), win or lose

Above all: have fun. "Wars cost a lot, can't grow/not worth it"? Well, it's your choice to war or not.

3. I dunno what your issue is. I've yet to get less than 60mith per war - net profit of at least 50.

4. Hahhahaa divine ur logic cracks me up. I though u were smarter than that. So u telling me joining a bigger clan and fighting bigger stat guys is gonna I increase my payout? What about smaller clans who have hard time saving up each week to war weekends just to get mismatched? There is lots of fixing to do. I rarely get on forums. I got two business to run before wasting my time complaining.
    The EE wars r joke ATM and devs r just creating more disparity than ever.

5. Sholron your one of the few.

6. Learn the art of snaking and you'll be set :lol:

7. @divinelu. I warred most EE at ZAFT. Does it come any bigger? So get your facts straight. And if you r able to do 4 wars every weekend then I pity you.

@sholdron. Good for you. Do some math. I think you could agree with me it will take you some time to get the mith to buy all new perm items let alone enchant them

@moose. Yes its nice to b able to go for a certain goal. It would else indeed become boring. But if it becomes a mission impossible I predict you the EE will slowly extinc.

8. Of course it will take some time. That's the point. But compare your estimation of time to get and upgrade all mith equip with the amount of time for a newbie to HCBC. They can overlap tasks, whereas we cannot to nearly the same degree. Sucks for us, but not as difficult for the future player base.

9. I support OP, even for top 50LB clans mith payout is crap for 80% of the winning clan.

10. Agee with op. as an example the new armor will cost 790 mith to fully enchant. Luckily there are no more fails to contend with. My ring cost me 611 mith to get to max level. If all the good equip is this expensive - and we have yet to see off hand and weapon - then we are looking at 5000 mith for a full set. At a net payout in the 30-40 mith range that is a ton of war assuming you win each one too!!

As an aside to mith payouts instead of having a variable price for mith, instead the price should be fixed. The way it is now, a t3 hansel in war makes disproportionately more than a land complete build because mith for t5bc is well north of 1B and for guild hansel is only 700M.

There is no reasonable justification for this pricing discrepancy. Taking 1 mith as the cheapest example, you could price mith out at 100 attacks with 8.5M pot for a fixed price of mith at 850M/mith for everyone. I realize you can get up to 144 attacks on a single mith and that the math is worse for the 1 mith spy spell but I think this could be a level to test from.

11. Estoc wars are for everyone and not just for large players who can earn lots of mith or for large clans who can dominate. I see no sense in recommending players to join larger clans.

A good idea badly executed makes for a bad experience. The devs need to pay attention to these experienced kawers. If not, the writing is on the wall. Don't say you haven't been warned!

As stronger clans/players get stronger earning more mith than most other kawers the numbers of those able to or even can be bothered to war following defeat after defeat losing their store of mith will dwindle. It's not at epidemic proportions just yet but it won't take long. I can't believe devs can't see where this is heading? I hope I speak for a range of dedicated warriors large and small who enjoy warring and I'd love to see more not less members participating in Estoc. This will improve matchups too! You are missing a trick here so please take another look at this before Estoc disappears into the historical kaw archives. 

12. Why you dont make 24 Hrs ee war ? I cant join Most war's Because i Need to work ! I think there are alot Ppl in kaw they also do that  but i Would not join ee war if i cant b active 4 Hrs !

13. It wouldn't be as fun and would instead be a system/stripping war. U want to be 24/7 active for one war and earn 30 mith for 24 hours? Nty. Keep system warring if u want 24 hours

14. Moose I agree with the principle of what you are saying. Completely disagree that the 30-40 average payout is correct amount considering about 14 of that is what was spent to war. Not even takin in consideration of amount spent in pots. I agree with that part about as much as you sayin using ff button is acceptable war tactic/strategy to cause damage to enemy

15. Increasing Mith payout harshly? Nah, you can get up to 100 mith after exact 4 hours Estoc War. How? I thought you read the details about Mith Payout from EWar, but I will have to say again. Before EWar starts, buy ALL pots. Yes, all mean all... also, mith up on four spells. So, you are set and ready to play game. Use pots while whole Ewar duration. 4 spells and "all" pots are used that you should know. Y'all notice Successful Actions and Knockout win/lose. Well, get most actions and win, but that's fine to ko self. Make sure knockout wins is higher than lose.

16. @op

Any one who starts a thread calling forumers noobs is a hypocrite and an idiot.

I support moose on this one. Stop whining and get warring.

17. Sorry for fragment, blame my fat thumb. Anyway, that's all I said so. Just remember, "All" pots, four spells, successful actions, and knockout wins/loses are calculated to mith payout. Get it? I happened to get 87 miths because of that way i did. Btw, it was from different clan where i was in. You can get more than 100 mith if you did that way and win a victory within 4 hours duration of EWar.

18. @Reese: its obvious you don't understand the mith calculations. So yes join bigger clan, balanced match up and win and you'll get more

@Dam: get your facts straight. I don't even do 3 wars a week. Barely 2 (and I sleep during them - whole clan can vouch for it multiple times) yet my mith payout is pretty huge comparatively and relatively. FYI: good that u war at ZAFT, u win but if you win a huge clan pretty evenly matched you would reap the bigger mith rewards. Maybe you should take a look at 4th to 8th clan match up and whereby its a tough fight not one way. You will realise that just 2hr war well fought (and at an individual level fought properly with mith payout knowledge) earns more mith than 4hr wars one-sided beatings. It has always been the case too in PW, double pw earns more tax than single ones. And as per Reese ignorance: treat it as joining small pw/small osf, earn less too. Unfamiliar? Too bad. Both of you ignoring wise comments just show your ignorance of game concepts but so be it lol

When you clear your mith payouts concepts, feel free to pm me for added tips. I've been warring as and when possible recently at A n D. War history doesn't indicate how often I join wars late but you can surely take a good look and analyse opposing roster plus both clans actions and total plunder to gauge activity/fighting levels. Being ignorant, I wouldn't expect you to get a clear picture of the past dozen wars and actually understand straight away, but you may derive something outta checking them out. Don't jump to assumptions. If you are unaware of the specifics of how exactly mith is calculated, that's too bad. U need pointers? Drop me a pm

19. P.S: 27flamelazer27 has a draft startup guide which is somewhat useful at an individual level. Try it and you will get some results. There are other factors or how to better use the info

Have fun. All whiners should thank him

20. OP - use full pots, 18 mith, and try that.
    If your still feeling like wanting a change. Become guild hansel. I get about 55 mith per 2 hours w/o xtals or 2x mith