Most Awkward Situation Ever?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RenamedPhoenix, Nov 2, 2014.

1. No respect. That's nasty af

2. Sue him or something. I was innocent until 7th grade bro.

God the things that flew over my head. I saw the world in a difference light from then on.

3. Once I was at a house party with a couple cute girls, one of which I really liked. We were outside talking and dancing to the band that was playing, when I took a sip of my beer and it went down the wrong pipe.

Before I could even turn my head or put my hand over my mouth, I coughed beer all over her face. :oops:

4. :lol: lmao!!

6. Did you get her number, though? :lol:

7. Had so much to drink one night I climbed to the upper branches of a very large tree. Couldn't figure out how to get down. Had to wait until someone noticed me and called fire department to bring ladder truck to get me down.

8. You see, this is why you should drink in...
    Moderation

9. Ba dum tiss

10. Damnnnnn he's a smart one.

#InfyForRemod

11. :lol: made me chuckle

12. Walked in on my cat bathing

13. If you puke and she stays shes a keeper
    If you blow and she bolts... It was never meant to be (Wayne's world)

14. >Cute girl in line in behind me
    >"Hey, how are you doing?“
    >oh **** conversation
    >”Oh, I’m good, and you?“
    >”That’s good, are you busy this Saturday?“
    >”I, don’t think so"
    >She points to ear
    >Wearing a bluetooth headset
    >It all makes sense
    >Drop my items and put my hands in pockets
    >There’s a hole in my pocket
    >Spaghetti trickles down my leg from my shorts
    >Shorts are no longer comfy and easy to wear
    >mfw

15. The most awkward situation?

1- having lez girls stare at me in the locker room while i change

2- when your crush asks who you like

3- once someone was calling me from a blocked # and i answered and said "the job is done...but there's blood everywhere " and hung up xD

4- seeing a grown ass man singing "Let it Go"
    Lmao

16. I once dressed up in a K.K.K outfit for haloween and ended up in a room full of people that weren't white, that was awkward!!!

17. >wondering why the **** Rikki is using these here

18. One time i jumped into the lttle ball crate at Wal-Mart and scared some elderly people  lol oops

19. Well.

Went to ask this girl out but my dickhead friend was following me. He encouraged me into doing it though so I didn't tell him to leave.

Asked her out and she said no. I asked why and she said she was already dating someone. I asked who and it was the friend who told me to go ask her out. He comes out from wherever he was standing with a really ******* smug smile. Turns out he'd led me into asking her out to check if she was still loyal to him or some **** like that, and my stupid friend told me this right in front of her. She took it really badly and they broke up. Haven't had the heart to try again yet.