Most Awkward Situation Ever?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RenamedPhoenix, Nov 2, 2014.

1. The title says it all.
    We all have our own crazy stories, and it would be interesting to hear yours.

What was my most awkward moment? Well I have many in particular, but let's just say that the all center around the fact that I speak a little too loudly, and think that people standing a few feet away from me can't hear me if I'm talking in a loud whisper. >.<

So what's your story?

And this question has been bugging me, and the answers vary according to each person you ask. If you met a hot opposite-sex clone of yourself (or the clone according to your sexuality), would that be awesome, or awkward?
    Personally I don't know... Because they know exactly what I want. As in what type of pizza I like. Keep it PG, hehe

2. A nice young woman asked me how many women I have dated, and there were just so many that I couldn't count the exact number #awk

3. More likely he was figuring out how to say zero without looking like a total loser...

4. Either that, or he was wondering how many zeros he could say without seeming like Barney... (HIMYM)

5. People do say I remind them of Barney from (HIMYM)

6. Or barney from the kids' show

7. In what way? Looks? Personality?
    If you have any of those, Respect.
    Legen- wait for it...

8. Lol we seriously have to wait for it

9. Now its awkward for real

10. And what's your story?

11. I had to look up HIMYM. :lol:

Hmm, I would have to say the time my dad caught me... having fun with myself.

12. Oh god... Did he start giving you the "it's fine for you to discover yourself" crap that you see in stories and movies? I've always wondered what really happens in real life if a parent catches their child.

13. No, he told me to get dressed, and that I had some chores to do. I was 12 at the time.

We didn't revisit the subject until I was 15. :lol:

14. Wow lucky you. But... 12? Tsk tsk.

15. I could've lived my whole life without knowing that and I'd be just fine. 

17. ------- DARY! Personality, charisma, looks, gentile similarity, and the fact I was votes most likely to be a billionaire in my 8th grade year book.

18. ^ since 2nd grade, asked my after school teacher if he wanted to trade bad words with me and that was the moment I became enlightened

19. When I walked in on my parents and they asked "we'll u want front or back?"