Morons.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mictecacihuatl, Mar 1, 2014.

1. NO WAIT IT DOES!

2. And you have no evidence that you played since 2weeks ago, even if you played since 2weeks ago, which is a very short time, you are still a moron, talking crap in forums. Learn to grow then talk crap. I prefer you take action instead of talking crap all day.

3. remember when i mentioned you lack the skill to read? lol. i reset because i got a new iPad.

4. Oh wait, there is, but still statsless

5. Your old account still sucked.

6. Raw, whatever but you are statsless and you have gotten the ability to talk crap only, lmao you are an imbecile. So you can disappear from kaw forever.

7. i have stats. 50k of them. and i am growing, or else i would still be at 1k stats.

by the way, if youre in my hit zone, you have no room to talk about stats. so shut it loser LOL

8. Unfortunately I'm not in your hit zone 

9. so if you have this thing in your noggin called a brain, you should use it, and figure out that i wasn't referring to you.

 why has god been so nice as to set all the noobs out in the open for me?

10. Noobs? :lol: Raw, you're the only noob I see

11. Hire me. Need cash for Stables.

12. stop being a fart nugget reaper. how about you come fight me instead

13. I would but your stats are a little low.

14. destroy your buildings then

15. I'm failing to understand the onto of this thread?

16. Why the **** would I do that just to hit you? 

17. exactly. youre nothing but a scared loser hiding behind the hit zone algorithm in the game.

18. Raw when u can hit warbeasts, come back to forums. Or if u could bring out a big bad main that would make a substantial substitute for my gorgeous friend soul to chew on also o_O

19. Even my weakest alt cannot hit you, so please, grow a bit

20. why cant you destroy your build instead?

it takes me like 5000 times more effort to bring my stats up to your zone rather than you dropping to me.

nothing but a scared lil pup.