Morons.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mictecacihuatl, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Lmfao best way to spend your silence ever xD

2. This thread was cooler when Alison wrote it the first time

3. @Naomi, just wondering how low your plunder must be with that much land taken up by plunder decreasing towers? Like, say on regular haunt. You at around 5m/atk or something? Just curious. And btw, awesome thread. Way to put those guys on blast LOL.

4. lol. i dont know who is the bigger moron. the one who doesnt know the rules or the ones who fail attacks

5. The one that has low stats and tAlk crap which is you, rpg.

6. or.. i dont know.. the one who doesnt even kno what moron means. and give me a break, i just returned today

7. Rawmpg, ain't you referring to yourself? How crude.

8. Or you, MPG, who thinks that other KaWers can somehow transfer billions of gold to your account if you help them finish Warbeasts.

9. Understandable that you just came back from 7hours of idk what your off at.

10. what the hell are you two on? lol!!!

no, apparently this moron cant read or comprehend a small set of words either.

and reaper, i know that warbeast doesnt even net in the billions. mind showing us all where i said that i thought so? thats right, you cant. back to the hole, anal dweller.

11. More like you cant comprehend. A 7hour gameplay kawer come here to talk crap? Your useless.

12. nope. i was playing kaw 2 weeks ago as RawLGP. i got a new iPad so i reset. that's when im coming back from. nice try smart ass.

13. There was another Raw account that had no stats and a tendency to get pissy for no reason that told me so. You fit that profile so I assumed it must be you.

14. Yep, LPG. That was it.

15. show us the screen shot then.

16. I would but that account no longer exists 

17. Rawlpg has no stats, smart ass. Lmao trying to fool me with achievementless? That shows that account hasn't been on for even a day.

18. oh really? anyone mind doing a quick search on RawLGP?

.. dumb ass.

19. Just searched it. It doesn't exist.