Moose a one hit Warbeast really?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thug_superkillforchill, Mar 2, 2013.

1. At a time there was a lurch where people could complete warbeast a in one hit. Devs fixed it though.

2. Superkill sounds mad bro. Jealous that the ex supermod can do it trollololololol. What a noob. Moose, we still love U man :)

3. Mewse still made more plunder. Stab.

4. willy. That was a fantastic glitch lol

5. Made me feel like Mike Tyson vs Michael Spinks.

Except I'm a nerd that clicked a button. He was a crazy brain destroying athlete who eats other people's ears.

6. it was a glitch
    derp

7. It was a glitch

8. Does the same question have to be answered so many times? Moose do your goddamn job and lock this ****. It pisses me off when useless threads such as this one spend days in active topics when they could easily be removed in minutes.

9. [​IMG]
    You need to relax little buddy. If forum angers you, you're "doing it wrong"

10. Didn't you quit Moose?

I'm afraid you did that wrong as well.

Quit:
    1. To depart from; leave
    2. To leave the company of
    3. To give up; relinquish
    4. To abandon or put aside; forsake

11. Mmmmm...... The fact I am posting would indicate that I have returned. The fact that I am modding would indicate that I'm still useful to the community. The fact you are annoyed entertains me. Please. Carry on. Its been a while since I've gotten some good old fashioned nerd rage
    [​IMG]

12. Nerd rage? Says the old white guy that has devoted his life to an online video game? I'm glad you feel as if you're helping people. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

13. I think you took the wrong approach, X.

If you'd asked him nicely, he might have locked it.

I think he's gonna let this run now, just to piss you off, although I do agree that it should be locked, but I don't agree with talking to moose that way and making demands.

14. X really moose is a great mod

15. Fight fight fight!

Kiss kiss kiss!

16. As you must already know......

It was a glitch.

Hola Moose and Willy. Love the screen shots.

17. Since when did race become an issue in this thread? Lol. What race would you prefer I be? Personally, I find people of every colour to be equal.
    [​IMG]