Money Loophole Ally Trading

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by PainAwaitsYou, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Yay! Instawin FTW!

2. My 2 allies are up for sale to anyone who hires them will be procted by me and I'll buy a allie from them at the same price

3. I hired a 260b ally a few days ago, and he sold for 264b lol

4. Anyone want to swap allies with me

5. Who is it king?

6. Anyone want to swap allies my 2 and I'll hire a 23 billion allie of you and I'll proect you and im looking for ppl who like to swap allies alot

7. This does not work AT ALL. I know that you do get the 1.5% income from them hiring your ally, but you will spend that 1.5% some more gold hiring their ally. So this may sound all fancy and planned out and you may thing it's legit, but it isn't... you will lose more money doing this than you will make. So sorry, what you have said is incorrect and just a misconception on how you thought this worked. I may seem like I'm being blunt and dare I say it, that I'm just being rude or an ass. Honestly I don't care, I'm just telling you what is and isn't correct.

-Leeroy

8. Wouldn't work bro

9. Someone would eventually be going inactive or resetting, messing up the chain.

10. U make 1.5%, but the price goes up 5%. Nobody wins in this case I believe

11. FAIL!

u'll just end up with grossly overpiced allies and very little cash .. U then go on to lose 40% if u wanna "liquidate" ur allies ..

Hmmm .. why do i sense some similarity to some pyramid scheme .. :lol: :lol:

12. It's not a loophole. You're proposing everybody hire and sell allies to each other, that's ally trading. Yes, you always make profit if you sell an ally

13. I have made a thread over this before

14. Does this remind anyone else of a "Pyramid Scheme"?